We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
Forgot to mention, weezl - jasmine was breech till 36ish weeks, i loved it when she turned round, i was lying on my side in bed and she pushed her feet against the mattress and i felt the full shape of her head from the other side of my bump!! was the cutest thing ever (although doesnt sound it lol) x0
-
El is lying in bed saying teetie (katie her bedtime toy) wee wee, mummy wee wee. It is so cute listening to her!!Everyone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070
-
SeptemberBaby wrote: »MFD, stickers are the answer! (thank you, Becles!
).
My changing basket always has them and a sticker on the back of his hand or arm has Jamie's attention for ages - well at least for me to do what needs to be done! Poppy has Peppa Pig ones and asks for hers as soon as she lies down :rotfl:.
PS: yay on clapping! :T
xx
I will be battling through the snow for stickers tomorrow
what a fab, fab, fab idea :Asearching_me wrote: »sorry MFD i must of missed the clapping hands .. i love when babies clap .. any vids?? x
Nope, I am crap mummy who doesn't do videos!! He needs more practice yet, he is only doing 1 clap at a time then grinning and waiting for his cheers and applause :rolleyes: little show off!!
I guess I thought Benjamin hadn't eaten much because it was loads of different things because he wouldn't eat anything for more than a few mouthfuls
He is a good little eater, his CM says he can eat more than her 2 girls (aged 2 and nearly 4!!)
I need to do an online shop, when does the Asda baby event start?please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
Oooh i forgot they have a sticky tab for parcelling them for the bin, i had used some cheaper version a couple of times that didn't which annoyed me.
SM, looks like DS's school is open too, not sure why as it's going to be even worse tomorrow as the weatherman said it was all turning to ice where i live :rolleyes: Think i'm gonna keep him off anyway, usually a 15 min car journey but is taking over an hour and they don't answer phones on morning so after today's wasted trip i'm reluctant to risk it again.0 -
It's changed to teetie teet bo!!!Everyone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070
-
my boots order came out straight away but then it is getting delivered on saturday so not too bothered ..
proper little show off MFD .. bet it really makes you giggle though :rotfl: x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Oooh i forgot they have a sticky tab for parcelling them for the bin, i had used some cheaper version a couple of times that didn't which annoyed me..
I wasn't being cheeky with that question I genuinly wondered what it was for as it doesn't really work properly for parcelling it up or am I just being blonde????Everyone is entitled to their opinionEllie 25/12/070 -
beenie zoes school was calling round the parents houses today to get them back in to school :rotfl: x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
loving the idea of stickers for change time!!
will store that one away for when the time comes!!
ooh baby cries back in a bit'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0 -
Beanie, my preference is Huggies and I buy in bulk when on offer in Asda. However I have recently trialed the 'purple' Pampers and Tescos own 'purple' pack and was quite impressed. No leaks at all but I always used to have problems with Pampers 'New Baby' ones so that has put me off in the past.
And thanks to you, em and scruffy for putting my mind at rest that I was taking the pull-ups off correctly!
Scruf, I never noticed the sticky bum bit! :eek:
xx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards