We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
Aww he has a matching hat!! Cute!! I couldnt see it small eitherMaybe, I did say I wasn't rational lol
Do you realise that when you are not looking DSS is trying to do away with your LO at the left of the page?!?
To save you straining

Are the dwarves from the Argos glitch? I was going to get them for Seth but forgot
Mummy to
DS (born March 2009)
DD (born January 2012)
0 -
Feelie - try avocado xxx
csh - now that is one seriously cute piccie
he is definitely the 8th dwarf 'Cutie'
Make the most of being able to place him somewhere and him stay there
When I look at my avvy all I hear is the massive giggles that all four of us had when Benjamin and DSS were playing together!! I love it, but it actually looks a little pap as an avvy

Which reminds me, 3 - is that V's new smile? Very, um, smiley
please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
Feelie - I thought you were an integral part of this thread to be honest. Everyone clearly adores you and respects you, so we would all value your opinions. Please share when you want to.
I can't keep up with it all. I am catching up on and off during the day, but seem to mostly miss the "current" discussions. Re avatar choices, I did put Holly in mine twice, and no-one commented at times where everyone else was being commented on, so I decided to keep to a nondescript (sp?) one (it's a new york cab btw
).
I have been mildly upset on occasion, but I don't really care so will just post rubbish whenever I feel like it and if no-one wants to comment, that's fine by me. Mostly people are nice and if I have a question then usually someone will answer it. It's more the friendly conversation that I find it difficult to get involved in as I feel like an outsider. But you are all lovely and I know no-one means to leave anyone out.
Off to play with my gorgeous daughter now.
MFD - no christening here either. We were married by a humanist. x
I didn't see your avvy!!!! I'd like to talk to H instead of a yellow cab lol0 -
Oh, and on christenings, Seth wont be as OH and I are about as un-religious as you can get. My nan has a huge problem with this, as do my friends who all say that I will be missing out on presents - I told them if they're that bothered, to buy him one anyway, but nobody did :rotfl:Mummy to
DS (born March 2009)
DD (born January 2012)
0 -
ooo Krystal, when you're around...I remember you saying something about your cheap nappies this morning - did you get them from a shop or eBay/similar?top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Aww he has a matching hat!! Cute!! I couldnt see it small either

Are the dwarves from the Argos glitch? I was going to get them for Seth but forgot
Yep. I was really chuffed to get them. There are a few folk still waiting for refunds and stuff. It all went a bit ugly in the end:eek:0 -
whoops turst me to launch into "me" when people are having a bit of upste about not being responded to. im sorry if it was me; sometime i get a bit self centered, although completely not meaning to and i dont realise ive done it until a while after.
i tend not to comment on people who are havig a badtime unless i can relate to it, which is why, for example, i feel ackward respoding to how feelie is feeling at the minute; i dont know what to say to make things better for her, so i tend to keep schtum as i can put my foot in my mouth quite easily.
other things like csh' avvy, i noticed it but i didnt mentino it (i changed mine and no1 mentioned anything either!
)
someone needs to gimme a virtual slap when i go on my wee selfindulgent moments......any takers? lol (waiting for a queue to form!
)
oh, and MOTM, i love hearing what you grownup babies are doing = i was telling OH about your recent episode with 15yo and he wanted to know how u handled it to put it in his memory stock for our little ones in the future!
Carla-Farla!!
Mummy to Katie (27.11.07) and Christopher (05.08.09) ♥♥♥0 -
csh that's adorable - I'm glad to have seen it bigger

Ebay is STILL trying to upload the photo it was trying to upload two hours ago. All my descriptions are written though so just need to upload and they'll be on and hopefully selling merrily
Edit: Carla yours is gorgeous, so is MFD's and everyone else's. Fitzio I'd love to look at Holly
Husband just threw paint all over the floor, must dash :rolleyes:Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Feelie - what food have you tried him on? Are you doing BLW? Can you mix the fruit with other stuff? (I mix fruit with tesco-version ready brek to get some carbs into Izzy!) Have you tried the ORganix finger food thingies, or baby biscuits? They are quite expensive, and I always thought I wouldn't give Izzy that kind of thing, but sometimes you just have to give in a feed baby what baby will eat!
We are off to venture to the supermarket- nearly out of loo roll :eek: If I'm not back in later send in search and rescue
(I would be able to see Tesco from my house if there weren't trees in the way - we should be ok!)
Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009
New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £240 -
carlamagee wrote: »elle; just seen your video of rhys on fb!! so cute! my question though; how did u upload it!? xx
Just recorded it on my phone (hence the poor quality!) then sent it to my FB email address upload thingy. Same way I send pics to it
.. To save you straining..
Thankyou!! Much better.. and so cute too!
xx 0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards