We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
Oh Feelie, are you still in Guildford, I loose track! And has Toby just learnt to roll/crawl? When Izzy learnt to roll she slowed right down and when she learnt to crawl she stopped putting on weight all together - her appetite just wasn't keeping up with what she was burning off! HV wasn't bothered- said it was normal, and just to bung some extra butter in her mashed potatoes!!!
Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009
New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £240 -
elle; just seen your video of rhys on fb!! so cute! my question though; how did u upload it!? xxCarla-Farla!!

Mummy to Katie (27.11.07) and Christopher (05.08.09) ♥♥♥0 -
jillie1974 wrote: »thnaks mm, just feeling a bit lost at the moment. bruno, AF and aless were talking bout they/partners miss home and it struck a chord i guess. i may have only moved from Rep Ireland but i still left all my family and friends. It got me thinking that actually i dont have many friends at all. only 1 or 2 that i could turn to if i really, really wanted to. prob is if we moved back we'd have the same prob as we've all moved on so much in 10years.
*hugs* moving away from friends/family is still moving, no matter if it's a ferry ride or a plane ride. I am basically friend-less here as well, though I don't have a good excuse except shyness. Hoping Finn's social wellbeing will motivate me to come out of my shell and just turn up at things, something I'm normally too scared to do.
feely - no advice, just wanted to show support.
well, DH is home and snow is steadily increasing. Finn's down for his nap, so now I must get onto eBay!
top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »I am glad you have given me an 'in' as they say...
I have been staring at your avvy for ages, as in my left eyeball right up close to my lappy screen (my left eye is my best eye!) and I still can't see it...
Is that your LO in the middle of the dwarves??
If so - I think your avvy is ace, but wish I could see it. If not - I wouldn't comment on you putting some stuffed toys on your avvy
Do you think that might be why nobody said anything?
Maybe, I did say I wasn't rational lol
Do you realise that when you are not looking DSS is trying to do away with your LO at the left of the page?!?
To save you straining
0 -
blinkin snow!!!
our bins didnt get emptied before chritmas cos of snow. didnt get emptied last week for some reason and wont be emptied this week either!!! i've got 7 black bags already outside!!! better take them all next week too!!! if i see rats there will b trouble'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0 -
ladybirdintheuk wrote: »Oh Feelie, are you still in Guildford, I loose track! And has Toby just learnt to roll/crawl? When Izzy learnt to roll she slowed right down and when she learnt to crawl she stopped putting on weight all together - her appetite just wasn't keeping up with what she was burning off! HV wasn't bothered- said it was normal, and just to bung some extra butter in her mashed potatoes!!!
Yes I back down here now. Mum is behaving a bit oddly so I can't stay with her anymore. Toby is crawlling loads and trying to stand alone, so probably is burning lots up. I just worry so much as he used to gain so well. He doesn't eat very much, pretty much just milk still. Talking of which, its feeding time! I'll try and figure out some high calorie things, he like fruit and veg best.Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.0 -
Yay for Rhys, and gorgeous pics WM!
I have had a very productive snow day - OH has been minding Seth while I do the deed :eek::eek: The cot is moved!! I dont know as we will be able to sleep in our room however, as we were using Seth's room as a dumping ground and its all now in our room
I was treated with a well earned Mc D's for my troubles! Good times! Have only paused as Seth decided it was time for a nap, and after a little persuading he was ok :T Mummy to
DS (born March 2009)
DD (born January 2012)
0 -
csh, that is far too cute!top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Feelie - I thought you were an integral part of this thread to be honest. Everyone clearly adores you and respects you, so we would all value your opinions. Please share when you want to.
I can't keep up with it all. I am catching up on and off during the day, but seem to mostly miss the "current" discussions. Re avatar choices, I did put Holly in mine twice, and no-one commented at times where everyone else was being commented on, so I decided to keep to a nondescript (sp?) one (it's a new york cab btw
).
I have been mildly upset on occasion, but I don't really care so will just post rubbish whenever I feel like it and if no-one wants to comment, that's fine by me. Mostly people are nice and if I have a question then usually someone will answer it. It's more the friendly conversation that I find it difficult to get involved in as I feel like an outsider. But you are all lovely and I know no-one means to leave anyone out.
Off to play with my gorgeous daughter now.
MFD - no christening here either. We were married by a humanist. x0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards