IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Send a card to a private parking co. this Christmas!

edited 17 December 2009 at 9:20PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
132 replies 25.2K views

Replies

• [To be said in best Bond villain voice]: "Ah we meet again Mr Perkins". Having a bad year I hear.

Surely a sage like yourself would know the answer to the questions you have hysterically posed - even "just know".

You wouldn't be wishing to deflect this thread from its purpose - to send you and your fellow bunch of scammers a nice Christmas present now would you?
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm keeping this thread on topic in spite of Perky's attempts to divert discussion elsewhere and avoid having to answer Coblcris.

Here's another bunch of scammers (not to be confused with the previous similar-named company which folded then phoenixed, I am told):

David Blake
    Parking Control Management UK Ltd
    The Courtyard
    1A Cranbourne Road
    Slough
    Berkshire
    SL1 2XF

According to this Times link...

Rogue Parking Co. Head appointed to BPA Board

...David Blake was given the job of “achieving greater fairness within unregulated parking on private land” by the BPA earlier this year.

Oh right, so what have you achieved so far then Dave? :rotfl:
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • As an employee of a PPC, I can assure you that we NEVER collect anymail that has not been paid for in full (the majority of PPCs also follow this procedure), in essence the card gets ignored.

What usually happens is a few weeks later the letter actually comes to us anyway, which is funny as people who have paid the reduced charge but innocently put the wrong stamp on end up getting done for the higher charge.

If they dispute we say 'take it up with the post office' and we have all the evidence that they put the wrong stamp on and justified the increased charge that means we make DOUBLE the money and most of the time without even paying the £2.50 for going to DVLA. :):)

So the many fools on here who will be sending things without stamps are only wasting your time, effort and money and costing Royal Mail time and money - The PPCs are not bothered at all.

We do sometimes get people sending cheques inside cards saying how we have ruined their christmas by paying the charge, this again is funny as its simple - If you would have read the signs and not taken the chance then you would not have had to pay it after all.

So a merry christmas to you all.

didnt know this site was for scum parasites, it makes me laugh that if your not bothered regards the huge backlash of people your are trying to rip off, why even enter into a thread where your obviously not wanted.

nice to know that all the unwanted press and negative posts are making you respond. bet your a little tea boy being egged on by every one in the office as they vac their desks of confetti.

merry xmas to you parasite.

would call you worse but will obide with forum rules think you know what we all think of you.
  • peter_the_piperpeter_the_piper Forumite
    30.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coupon-mad wrote: »

Rogue Parking Co. Head appointed to BPA Board

...David Blake was given the job of “achieving greater fairness within unregulated parking on private land” by the BPA earlier this year.

If ever there was an oxymoron then this is it.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • GT60GT60 Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    If ever there was an oxymoron then this is it.

Sorry but thats very naughty of you using works like that as the PPC scum will NOT understand what it means:rotfl:

Niall
    Spending my time reading how to fix PC's,instead of looking at Facebook.
  • carus9000 wrote: »
    didnt know this site was for scum parasites, it makes me laugh that if your not bothered regards the huge backlash of people your are trying to rip off, why even enter into a thread where your obviously not wanted.

nice to know that all the unwanted press and negative posts are making you respond. bet your a little tea boy being egged on by every one in the office as they vac their desks of confetti.

merry xmas to you parasite.

would call you worse but will obide with forum rules think you know what we all think of you.

And a merry xmas to you :beer:
    30.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    niall24 wrote: »
    Sorry but thats very naughty of you using works like that as the PPC scum will NOT understand what it means:rotfl:

Niall
    So- will they if I take the Oxy off?
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    So- will they if I take the Oxy off?

:rotfl::rotfl:
  • edited 10 December 2009 at 12:29AM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 10 December 2009 at 12:29AM
    Another one added after reading about them on a thread somewhere:

National Parking Control
    PO Box 404
    Manchester
    M15 4XH

Website tells you about these chancers:

http://www.nationalparkingcontrol.co.uk/order.asp

Is it me or are more PPCs springing up all the time, it's such easy money for them especially when they send out self-ticketing packs & just sit back and let the money roll in.
    30.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only are they trying to imitate councils with """pcn's""" and """nto's""" they are now imitating one of our most loved and respected parking companies. Oh the irony of it all.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

NS&I to change Premium Bond prize rate

It will rise to 1.40% from June

MSE News

Compers of the MSE Forum:

Show us the prizes you've won recently

Join the MSE Forum discussion