HATTON GARDEN METALS Feedback Thread

Options

Comments

• icelandic_queen
    Options
    Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me? I have my gold ready to send but I can't get my printer to work!! What details do I need to put in my parcel? Tnaks for your help!
  • I used HGM last week. I knew how much I would get. It was about double what a local 'gold shop' was offering. I received a cheque the next day. There were no arguments over weight. There was a little hitch at their end but I was very happy. Thanks Gary, at HGM.:beer:
  • honey**
    Options
    sent some radom broken bits and pieces to hgt yesterday (monday) after checking out advice on here.

was offered just under £150 in local gold dealers....over £200 from hgt.
    slightly more then was quoted

sent monday ....arrived tuesday...money in bank within a couple of hours.

top class A1 ultra honest company which quite frankly seems to much to be true these days but really isnt.

not my first post have been a member here at least a year or two ,oh and dont freak if your parcel is signed for by A.HOLE lol i did.
    have recomended to all my friends get rid of that old gold you no longer wear and do it now while the price is fab!!!!:T
  • honey**
    Options
    Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me? I have my gold ready to send but I can't get my printer to work!! What details do I need to put in my parcel? Tnaks for your help!

you need your customer number from email they send you and your contact telephone number
  • moneypenny2k
    Options
    A few grams of gold mainly broken earrings, and some silver posted yesterday costing me just £5.50 and today I had over £90 in my bank account. Can't fault them.
  • icelandic_queen
    Options
    Hi, I was also wondering if you have weighed your gold and given the weight of it on your email to HGM, do they take it as gospel or do they verify it and re-weigh it at their end?
  • Kacy459
    Options
    They do check carefully. My kitchen scales will not be as precise as theirs, They do pay for the exact weight which may be higher than you think. Also not everything you send may be gold, so they deduct this. It is an excellant service. I have now used it twice and and received around £1200.:j
  • telboy41
    Options
    I just received my cheque today from Hatton Garden Metals, And can only say the whole transaction from start to finish was a complete pleasure.
    I sent the items Tuesday,then on Wednesday had email confirming receipt,weight & value,Then by 11am on Thursday had received cheque for full amount as stated.
    A 1st rate,reliable & professional service throughout. i would have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends/family ect.:T

Terry Lake
  • laura19
    laura19 Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    I posted various items yesterday to Hatton Garden Metals. I put in two bangles which did not have a hallmark as they came from Saudi. I wasnt sure what K they were either 18 or 22 so put the higher. Received an email from them today to say they could not verify if they where 22, have offered me the price on 20k or said they could return them to me. I am happy with the 20k so accepted this. 9k weighed more than I had anticipated and 18k slightly lower, but my scales weighed different each time I weighed them, so I knew they weren't very reliable. Within 3 minutes of replying to email saying I would accept their offer I then received an email to give the prices they have paid me and it had been paid. As a bonus, the price had gone up for gold so got more than expected.
    First class service and would recommend to family and friends and would definately use again.
  • fidge
    Options
    I sent off a small amount of gold and some silver to Hatton Garden Metals two weeks ago. I was a little wary and thought I'd be happy with £20 - £30. I posted the items special delivery on the Monday, by midday Tuesday I'd received an email confirming that they would pay £169 for what I'd sent. I sent just over 14 grams of 9ct gold and 80 grams of silver. The current price of silver is low, only 38p per gram but as I wouldn't use the items I figured I had nothing to lose.

You can give them your bank account details, paypal or they can just send you a cheque. I chose the cheque, which was posted that day first class. They are fast and reliable and I am more than happy to recommend Hatton Garden Metals.

I recommended them to my mum who has just received an email saying she has a cheque for £177 in the post.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback