HATTON GARDEN METALS Feedback Thread

Options

Comments

• hermione08
    Options
    really quick service, sent yesterday afternoon by special delivery, money paid in 2day, doubvle what jewellers quoted, would use again and recommend.
  • iamdavidarnott
    Options
    I searched online for any recommendations for gold selling, and after I read this forum decided to sell to Hatton. I was quoted £85 for a 14ct ring, they received the package this morning and full amount was in my bank account at 11.45am.

I had taken the ring to cash generators for a comparision after reading their 'highest prices paid' poster and was offered £33!

Many thanks to Hatton
  • leosrfab
    leosrfab Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Fantastic company and service, you get what is quoted and they keep you informed. I asked to be paid by cheque, they also pay into bank account.
    Will use again for my next puppy:j
  • Robbieb_2
    Options
    A+ Very professional service. Item on website matched the amount paid for good delivered. Good communication. Will be recommending to business assoc. Good rates and fast delivery. No issues will use again.
  • baloo
    baloo Posts: 115 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi there. I've been trying to call HGM numerous times, but hjust keep getting a recorded message saying "due to adverse weather conditions......open again on 6/01". Well it's now 19/01 and the message is still the same!!!
    Help anyone?????:confused:
  • DavieM73
    Options
    I used Hatten garden metals for the sale of a Krugerrand - posted 2pm Monday - money in my account Tuesday by 12noon!
    Price was WAY better than the local shops - some 120 quid better!
    These folk are 100% reliable

David
  • nmmerri
    nmmerri Posts: 8 Forumite
    edited 20 January 2010 at 7:40PM
    Options
    I used HGM today (19th January 2010). Sent ex wife's wedding ring by special delivery (£4.95 but recommended for insurance purposes). 7g of 9ct gold sent on Saturday afternoon, arrived with them this morning (Tuesday) and they emailed me at 11:21 this morning to say that they had received it, agreed with the weight and carat and had already paid £55.37 into my account by BACS. I checked today's gold prices and did some sums and worked out that they had paid me 94.4% of the market value. I would definitely use them again but don't think it would be financially viable to divorce the current wife just to cash in on the ring!
  • elmccw
    elmccw Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Weigh your gold/ look at the site Hatton Garden Metals/ compare to anything you would get elsewhere.
  • elmccw
    elmccw Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    JDPower wrote: »
    A few probably but quite a lot of the most obvious ones have been removed. Unfortunately HGM made a rod for their own back by spamming the forum so heavily when the HGM/gold selling threads were started, so know even genuine first posters are met with suspicion. Suppose that's the price you pay for spamming though. (They aren't alone though, another gold company has tried spamming here too, I shan't mention them and give them any more publicity though)

Really sorry, they pay a very fair price. Perhaps other MSE user's are just passing the message!
  • TLC_Queen
    Options
    Sent off 41.1g yesterday afternoon special delivery £4.95, Just had an email confirming payment of £309.52 has been paid into my account.
    Definitely recommend them, my local jewellers, Mallards offered me just a small percentage of that..
    Brilliant
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure