MSE News: Ryanair to charge for Visa Electron bookings

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• jayok
    jayok Posts: 753 Forumite
    Options
    Using Neteller it would cost nothing if you transferred the money by bank transfer (takes about 3 days to get to your Neteller account).
  • rev_henry
    rev_henry Posts: 4,959 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. I think its actually going to work out cheaper for us to fly easyjet now, even though the ticket price is more than ryanair, once booking fees and baggage are taken into account easyjet's cheaper, and easier to understand.
    2010 Posts: 5,368 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    rev_henry wrote: »
    Thanks for your replies. I think its actually going to work out cheaper for us to fly easyjet now, even though the ticket price is more than ryanair, once booking fees and baggage are taken into account easyjet's cheaper, and easier to understand.

You`ll need an Electron card to escape fees with Easyjet. :j
  • rev_henry
    rev_henry Posts: 4,959 Forumite
    Options
    2010 wrote: »
    You`ll need an Electron card to escape fees with Easyjet. :j
    Oh yes thanks, seen that, that's not a problem. :D
  • discodancing
    Options
    Hi I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me what would be the best card for what I need?

I use RA about 3 times a year roughly and I am about to book 7 return flights, so can anyone suggest which prepay card is most suitable for me?

Thanks! :j
  • greyteam1959
    greyteam1959 Posts: 4,582 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    FairFX prepaid Mastercard
    My card came through in about 5 days.
    Easy to load but beware the time scale can be anything from a few minutes to a few hours.
    Charge is 1.5% by FairFX.
    No charge at all on RA
  • Dave_6
    Dave_6 Posts: 170 Forumite
    Options
    hey guys, going to get a neteller card, are they still doing a referal deal for current members to newbies? if so and someone wants me to use them as a referal when I sign up give me a PM or reply here

http://public.neteller.com/content/global/cards_physical.htm
  • cmgames
    cmgames Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    I have just signed up for netella and requested for a mastercard to sent to me. It says that it will take up to 21 days for it to be sent, does ryanair accept the downloadble mastercard instead?

Also have a query regarding transferring money into the account. I have provided my bank account details. It says using my debit card a processing fee will be involved. Do i deposit via local or international bank to avoid paying fees or do i transfer money via merchant transfer? If so where do i get a merchant code from?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure