URGENT ADVICE PLEASE..is this illegal....

Comments

• UK_Racer wrote:

OK it's only £39.80 but ITS MY £38.80!!!!

... followed by the least accurate. :rotfl:
  • ha ha ha ha ... just a typo but we've all done that - Haven't we?

Anyway...Happy to say that the money is back in my account and the Fraud declaration document arrived today, which has been signed and returned to Lloyds bank.

VPREWARDS will be investigated and charged by Lloyds for their loss regarding my case. If everyone got their money back using my method VPREWARDS would have no alternative but to stop this scam.....Otherwise it will cost them a fortune. So let's do what they did to us, back to them......If you are reading this because you have also been scammed and want to know what to do......See my earlier post....IT REALLY WORKS and don't let these scam artists away with simply reimbursing you after recieving a phone call from you.......Let them feel it where it hurts....IN THE POCKET!
  • I used VistaPrint for all my printing and they are a good Company. I am tried of Customers giving the Company a bad name simple because they don't spend time to read the £10.00 cash back.

VistaPrint sends all their promotions via email or their website. If you are offered £10.00 cash back PLEASE READ! Don’t just click away at every page and enter your email, because you maybe signing up for something you don't need and don't even remember that you have done so after a few days.

For those who say they never received their £10.00 cash back this is what you need to do to redeem the money: If you don't have a SPAM blocker on your computer. 2-4hrs after joining the program you would have received an email with your membership ID# just simply click through the link which takes you to https://www.dealpass.com enter your ID# and zip code to redeem your cash. or https://www.vprewards.com to learn more about the program.

Also 7-10 days after joining you receive another email stating that you have joined the program and you will be charged after 30 days £9.95, you can cancel at anytime by clicking the cancel option or call VistaPrint customer service 1-800-961-2075.

Please remember you are purchasing on the internet and all online Companies have Affiliate Partnership who offers to sell you something or the other. Please read carefully before entering your email address or selecting any offers except for what you are purchasing. If you are not sure about something just take up the phone and call Customer Service at 1-800-961-2075 it is that simple!

Also don’t you think if VistaPrint was ripping off people they would be out of business a long time ago?
  • i contacted vprewards in september and they refunded me, and supposedly cancelled the membership, i have since had 2 more come out of my bank october and november, they tell me they cant find my details, i have now contacted my bank
  • stugib
    stugib Posts: 2,602 Forumite
    masmith wrote:
    I used VistaPrint for all my printing and they are a good Company. I am tried of Customers giving the Company a bad name simple because they don't spend time to read the £10.00 cash back.
    <snip>

Also don’t you think if VistaPrint was ripping off people they would be out of business a long time ago?

LOL! How's the weather in Bermuda this time of year? :D

If you're going to do a 'come on messageboards posing as a customer and defend the company' routine:
    (a) don't do it as your first and only post, and post at a time when most users post, not in the middle of the day Bermuda time.
    (b) don't use US contact phone numbers and use 'zip code'
    (c) don't show such in depth knowledge of the process and how people might have, ahem, misunderstood.
    (d) who would use Company with a capital 'C' if they're not associated with them or legally representing them!?
    (e) use a different tone than we'd expect in marketing emails.

I usually cringe at people on here when they jump on any dissenting voice as a stooge of the company involved, and I apologise in advance if I've got you wrong, but this sticks out like a sore thumb!
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,281 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Codiac wrote:
    My Cure for this problem is drastic but simple. Phone your Bank / Credit Card company cancel your card and get a replacement sent out, new issue no etc, no more unwanted debits from VPREWARDS :)

NO, this will not work at all. Your credit card company will still charge you for payments against the old card number, just as if you had taken out a magazine subscription and then lost your credit card.
  • peterbaker
    peterbaker Posts: 3,083 Forumite
    masmith wrote:
    I used VistaPrint for all my printing and they are a good Company. I am tried of Customers giving the Company a bad name simple because they don't spend time to read the £10.00 cash back.

VistaPrint sends all their promotions via email or their website. If you are offered £10.00 cash back PLEASE READ! Don’t just click away at every page and enter your email, because you maybe signing up for something you don't need and don't even remember that you have done so after a few days.
    Who is this one post wonder?

Another example of someone who thinks a business that hoodwinks people into paying money for nothing without them even realising they are paying is a 'good Company'.

I recognised Vistaprint were sharp when I ordered "FREE businesscards" for the hell of it. I think I still get an email from them every now and then with further 'offers' that I have found very easy to forget in a blink of an eye....but I did not realise VP were THIS sharp. I actually wonder now if I have paid them money that I did not intend paying and that is a pain (worrying about it and having to check).

I say to you, masmith, that from the evidence in this thread alone, even though they they might print quality stuff and they might at the moment eventually give back money they shouldn't have taken if you ask nicely, VistaPrint are obviously scammers and there ain't no nice way of putting that!
  • It might be a help to edit the title of this thread to include the the words Vista Print so that people about to use them/using them can see what it's about.
  • Hello all !,
    Chalk up another sucker !! After checking my credit card statement, I found an amount of £9.95 debited on 4 / 11 /06. This was about a month after ordering a rubber stamp from VistaPrint. I got in touch with my customer services and was told that another £9.95 had been debited on 14 / 11 /06. They are sending me a dispute form in the post and I've cancelled my vprewards "subscription" (lol), but I somehow think that it could be the most expensive ruber stamp I've ever bought.!!!!!! Am I a jackass or what ? !!!!! (Kick me hard; I deserve it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Dumyat
    Dumyat Posts: 2,143 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    I suppose the moral in all of this is to check your credit card statements carefully.
    hope you all get your refunds sorted out.
    x x x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport