We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Just Dial Saver users moved to Talk Talk

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    csj wrote: »
    Although I can log in to my Primus account, when I then click on the ebilling button, after a delay, I get the response that the site can not be connected and so I am unable to check my Primus bills. Has anybody else had this problem
    Working fine for me.
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • csj_2
    csj_2 Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Heinz. I made the Orchid call home and I've now lost the 1899/18185 "zero pence per minute" reply so am assuming that my weekend calls are going through Primus again. Unfortunately, I still can't connect to the Primus ebilling site to check on my calls even though I can log in successfully.
  • diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    hEINZ

is penny mobile still available ? thinks i need it my 18185 daytime mobile calls are costing me a fair bit, 10 min average call would cost me 17p on Penny Mobile compared to my 64p 18185 call
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    diamonds wrote: »
    is penny mobile still available ? thinks i need it my 18185 daytime mobile calls are costing me a fair bit, 10 min average call would cost me 17p on Penny Mobile compared to my 64p 18185 call
    That's one I'd long since forgotten about (I tend to adopt my Mr.Tight-fisted persona whenever I dial a mobile number so my calls are nearly always brief and to the point). Sounds like it'd be a good option for you if it's still available though.

The last thread on the subject appears to have been THIS ONE (but that doesn't help much because there's no link to where it might be/have been on Primus's website).
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport