🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

A new start for Mooloo

Options

Comments

• angie_baby
    angie_baby Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Errata wrote: »
    This is a bit blunt but I think I need to be.

Mooloo, you need to contact Social Services immediately. The BF has physically hurt your grandchild and your child. He's out of control.
    Never mind about watching daytime telly or sorting out boxes, you have a serious and urgent problem and you need to act now.
    I would guess that the BF has also assaulted Twin 2 in the past and you haven't been told about it.
    The hostel is meant to be a safe place for women and their children. Right now, it isn't, and that should be a matter of grave concern to you and it most certainly will be for Social Services.

From heading what Mooloo has said the BF didnt hurt the baby :confused:
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,148 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    angie_baby wrote: »
    From heading what Mooloo has said the BF didnt hurt the baby :confused:
    Not this time, but if this bf is the baby's father, then he has in the past left bruises.
    Signature removed for peace of mind
  • angie_baby
    angie_baby Posts: 1,640 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Apologies, i cant type or read properly :o

I thought both girls were with new BF. Apologies again, i will read it properly next time.
  • Errata
    Errata Posts: 38,230 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My sincere apologies if I got the baby's dad mixed up with a new BF.
    .................:)....I'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on ...:)
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I did contact Social Services, It is a different BF, thats the problem when we dont use names!
    I also went to see them, and have told them in no uncertain terms the consequences of the situation.
    I have told him, nicely, with the underlying threat, that he has to be careful what his actions mean, that he must stay away from twin1, and that he must not jeopardise twin2's tenancy.
    I told the housing that I was concerned that he was there as well.

Feel I have done all that I can now.
    Its up to everyone else to take up the reins.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Surfbabe
    Surfbabe Posts: 2,281 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done Mooloo - lets hope everyone else can take over now and get it sorted quickly
  • Savvy_sewing
    edited 10 June 2009 at 7:09PM
    Options
    Well I cannot do it all myself anymore.
    Twin1 and BGP have just arrived to see me.
    She is all in pink and purple, Gourgeous. Wish I could do a picture! The difference in her over the last couple of weeks is amazing. I suppose thats becuase I havent seen much of her, after having her visit me every morning to wake me up!
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • shaz_mum_of__2
    shaz_mum_of__2 Posts: 2,010 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe your relationships with all concerned will improve due to the lack of "overwhelming unrelentless everyday contact" i truly hope so

Outfit sounds lovely

Shaz
    Shaz
  • Savvy_sewing
    edited 15 June 2009 at 8:27PM
    Options
    Morning all.
    I had a later night then normal what with the family visiting. I must get some of the toys out of where ever they ended up, so BGP has something to play with when she comes visiting. Its nice that Twin1's BF drives, and of course she is also learning to drive, and the instructor is BF's Dad. He has stopped charging her the full £20 for lessons now, and just asks for money towards the fuel, as they are not well off! But he didnt have to which is nice.
    I am hoping that things will quiet down between them now words have been said.
    Social Services have contacted twin1 by telephone, after my call. I do not know if twin2 was contacted. Time will tell I suppose.
    Later up today, which is good, as it means I slept better.! Only up a couple of times in the early hours, which is normal for me.
    DS is fast asleep in the reclining chair,!! He fell asleep in front of the tV last night. Even my pottering around and coming down to go through to the bathroom has not budged him!.
    I shall have to shift him on soon, or I wont be able to potter around tidying up. Hes in the way!.
    His last exam is tomorrow.
    BF's daughter had her last exam yesterday, and was having a sleep over in a tent last night! (The weather was Yuk for a sleep over!).
    I plan to go to Oxford for the weekend, and DS will be going to Judo on Friday and stopping out for the night. He will have to ask them to drive him, etc as he has not got his CBT test yet. Luckily there is no battery in the bike so I know that he wont be able to go out on it, when I am not looking.!
    Time to dress, get another box emptied and if my arm will take it move a chair from upstairs to down. (With DS help, once he is awake!!)
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Sunday evening, my weekend at Oxford is over. Baby has been to his other Grandparents, have collected him and taken him back to his mums. I was pleased to see that her room was clean and tidy. Something to do with this new BF being there I think.
    Visited twin1 and her baby briefly, but she was still in a mess. I will have to see if I can help her out this week, one way or another. Maybe take baby for a walk while she gets on with the tidying.
    Had to dash as I needed to pick up DS from Biggest of Mooloo's flat.
    Hes now upstairs on his Xbox, and I have had a cup of tea and just winding down from the drive etc back home.
    Doing Meatballs and Pasta for his tea as its quick and easy. I had a late lunch of Pizza with Baked Beans on it! Sitting in the garden of BF's in Oxford.
    Spent a few pounds in the charity shops, bought a Blue and White striped jacket in Shaw Trust for £4.
    Then I bought a Navy JAcket, (which is what I actually went looking for) in the British Red Cross for £3.99
    I am looking to get my things together for our little visit to Prague next month.
    Went with BF to the Sailing Club yesterday, while he worked on his boat I sat by the water and wrote my Journal, then read my book, also bought in the charity shop for a £1,. So I have had a very restful weekend in deed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport