Options

Comments

• triticale
    Options
    ^^^^
    spam.
  • rachel212
    Options
    I went with kerobo who were more than helpful. They are no where near dodgy. I recommended them to some friends and family as well and they are in process of it, and none of them have had any problems. They have also had 100% sucess rate as well, they have never lost a case, cause what they say is true. If I had more debt I would definatly go to them again. Such a relief not being in debt especially as it's getting closer to x-mas. Would recomend anyone to go with them.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,389 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Beware self advertising spams from companies that pretend to be happy consumers but in reality work for them.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • sharpdeath
    sharpdeath Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    It's pretty obvious! I love marketing spam! :D

5F5C19BB-A6ED-4F31-BE34-BA6A137274E4_extra.jpg
    All the time you're watching your back, you can never look forward...
  • gsxrsue
    Options
    Hi
    Incredibly stupid dumb blonde who believed Kerobos promises to get me a PPI refund.......Stupidly gave them £495...yes I gave them it, on the promise that I had a very strong case to reclaim and would take no longer than 40 days. 3 months later after several phone calls to them I have now been told that the case is not strong enough!!! When I asked for my money back I was told that I would have to wait as the person who will deal with the refund is off sick!!! :mad:
    OMG.............PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
    I really do not no what to do now, took out this loan in 2003 along with PPI, have had to claim due to illness which has left me disabled but the PPI does not cover the remaining term of the loan. I was not told at the time that the PPI would not cover the whole term.....'Is this misselling??' Kerobo said it was even though I had madde a claim!!!

HELP!
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    gsxrsue wrote: »
    Hi
    Incredibly stupid dumb blonde who believed Kerobos promises to get me a PPI refund.......Stupidly gave them £495...yes I gave them it, on the promise that I had a very strong case to reclaim and would take no longer than 40 days. 3 months later after several phone calls to them I have now been told that the case is not strong enough!!! When I asked for my money back I was told that I would have to wait as the person who will deal with the refund is off sick!!! :mad:
    OMG.............PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
    I really do not no what to do now, took out this loan in 2003 along with PPI, have had to claim due to illness which has left me disabled but the PPI does not cover the remaining term of the loan. I was not told at the time that the PPI would not cover the whole term.....'Is this misselling??' Kerobo said it was even though I had madde a claim!!!

HELP!

Hi and welcome

So sorry to hear this.

Contact the Ministry of Defence (MOJ) and complain, see what they have to say about this here:
    http://www.justice.gov.uk/contactus.htm

There is also another thread about these as well, good luck with these, please keep us posted.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • A friend of mine used kerobo, they were told that they could work on there claim for £495.
    After a few weeks, they called to say they could run it for £100.
    How can they justify such a big drop in the price? Its shocking!
  • Cash_Beazt
    Options
    what would you recommend as the best way to contact the ministry of justice, i just cant seem to get anywhere with these thieves. cheers andy .
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    Cash_Beazt wrote: »
    what would you recommend as the best way to contact the ministry of justice, i just cant seem to get anywhere with these thieves. cheers andy .
    I would contact by email and and leave YOUR contact details. They are excellent at getting back.

https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/index.aspx
  • gsxrsue
    Options
    DONT EVEN CONSIDER TRUSTING OR USING KEROBO!!!
    I gave them £500 upon their 99% promise of getting my PPI refunded and loan written off. I was told I had a really strong case and it would take up to 40 days max. 4 months later I was still waiting and after having to phone nearly every day to see what was going to happen I was told xmas eve that they had decided that there was no case!!!!! Then I asked for my money back.............well all I can say is its not going to be easy!!!:mad:

After a conversation with Kerobo claims, they say they can get my loan written off due to the fact i was miss sold a loan in April 2006.
    Has anybody had any dealings with Kerobo

It'll be free to get my claim assed and Kerobo said that if ive got a good case they will charge me anywhere in between £300 to £500 but if the case gets rejected, i basically get my money back.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure