has anyone had dealings with Kerobo Claims Ltd

Options

Comments

• barloo69
    barloo69 Posts: 372 Forumite
    Options
    Ohhh this thread stinks of spammers, touting for business !!!!!
    If you see a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck !!!!!! :D
  • busbyh
    busbyh Posts: 2,342 Forumite
    edited 7 December 2009 at 12:22AM
    Options
    I have recently been talking to a company call Kerobo Claims Ltd who have told me that after looking at my details they believe that they can have all my credit card's cancelled as they have been missold.

They use this website to advertise, Has anyone heard of this company, has anyone completed this sucessfully, are they a genuine claims company or just a scam outfit? They give their address as Ravenstone House, Britannia Road, Sale.

They are asking for £350 to action - can't afford to lose anymore so please advise? Confused in need of help?

Thank you:eek:

SIMPLE, DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!!!
    You can do this yourself as we have all done, with the help of this site:beer: They will probably want a percentage of your pay out also! Be very careful, in fact, don't have anything at all to do with them. I promise you you will regret it if you do.
    Good luck
    dialysis,mammamia,honey.beaniebabe,saltyfish,funky,Gumbi,Lian,doogle,oldwulf,pinknico,Halpin,alyson,Barloo,jadone,demir,netabc,chickpee,dannyboy,tomgaskel,Lozza001,sandzb,di,marshallka,pengi,lynnie,busbyh,moggy,Kim66,honestbob,tobione,itdonk,arrongborne,thunders,newtonchang,mbones,showergirl, coffeetower,hayston,sappy,dolallytap,AuntieDeedee
  • busbyh
    Options
    barloo69 wrote: »
    Ohhh this thread stinks of spammers, touting for business !!!!!

Here, here barloo.

Any news on your NCB?
    dialysis,mammamia,honey.beaniebabe,saltyfish,funky,Gumbi,Lian,doogle,oldwulf,pinknico,Halpin,alyson,Barloo,jadone,demir,netabc,chickpee,dannyboy,tomgaskel,Lozza001,sandzb,di,marshallka,pengi,lynnie,busbyh,moggy,Kim66,honestbob,tobione,itdonk,arrongborne,thunders,newtonchang,mbones,showergirl, coffeetower,hayston,sappy,dolallytap,AuntieDeedee
  • busbyh
    Options
    marshallka wrote: »
    And is this your company clearmark???

I wonder marshallka!!!!!
  • michaelnh
    Options
    Please has anyone used Keorbo or any other company like it and had success?
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    michaelnh wrote: »
    Have you tried reclaiming on your own? We could help you perhaps?
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,394 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    michaelnh wrote: »

Take a read of this thread and the others on Kerobo and you wont find a good word about them.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • I am glad I reasearched Kerobo - First they wanted £450 per claim (I had 4) £1600?!!! - they advised me that i can take out a loan to pay it !!!! (defeats the object really ) they then said all the debt would be written off..... I said I cant get a loan... as I have poor credit, and to forget about it.... I then get a call from "another department" saying that as their associates can provide a better cheaper solution, they can do all 4 of my claims for £430 all in - and told me that ppi can be claimed back for 2 of the loans....... totaling 2k (nothing mentioned about them being written off).....

I think it leads people to think they stand a chance of getting debt written off - when in reality - you have to pay what you owe!!! - I am now claiming ppi myself - and see what happens... I will update when i get a response....

amazing thing is.... i work for a bank!!!
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    I am glad I reasearched Kerobo - First they wanted £450 per claim (I had 4) £1600?!!! - they advised me that i can take out a loan to pay it !!!! (defeats the object really ) they then said all the debt would be written off..... I said I cant get a loan... as I have poor credit, and to forget about it.... I then get a call from "another department" saying that as their associates can provide a better cheaper solution, they can do all 4 of my claims for £430 all in - and told me that ppi can be claimed back for 2 of the loans....... totaling 2k (nothing mentioned about them being written off).....

I think it leads people to think they stand a chance of getting debt written off - when in reality - you have to pay what you owe!!! - I am now claiming ppi myself - and see what happens... I will update when i get a response....

amazing thing is.... i work for a bank!!!
    Glad you are doing it yourself. These companies all claim to do more than claim just the PPI but never seen anyone post on winning yet. You can do it all yourself (with help from the site if needed) and all for free.

Good luck
  • olwyn_2
    Options
    :confused:
    I have recently been talking to a company call Kerobo Claims Ltd who have told me that after looking at my details they believe that they can have a loan and a credit card cancelled as they have been missold. Has anyone heard of this company, are they a genuine claims company or just a scam outfit? They give their address as Ravenstone House, Britannia Road, Sale.

Hi paul this is olwyn. I have been dealing with kerobo for ten weeks and it seems to me they are really dodgy. They said my claim for £1,240 owed to me because of mis sold insurance would be dealt with in ten weeks, i gave them £200 up front. it has now been ten weeks and i have rang them every day for the last week and every time they just say they are busy and will ring me back within three days, but they have never replied. I am wondering why that is! So i advise you to be very careful.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure