has anyone had dealings with Kerobo Claims Ltd

Options

Comments

• clearmark
    Options
    Ive found a company that dont charge fee's there called clear unfair credit.
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    clearmark wrote: »
    Ive found a company that dont charge fee's there called clear unfair credit.
    And is this your company clearmark???
  • Cash_Beazt
    Options
    hello everyone, I am currently going through the system of having one of my credit cards cancelled by kerobo claims, they were quick to assure me that my card would be cancelled and were happy to take the necessary funding of £495. However, after several phone calls and no further information after nearly 3 months I am no better off, worse off in fact. Would anyone happen to know where i stand legally to try and get my money back from kerobo claims. Hopefully this will serve as a warning to anyone who is thinking about going with this system and if i dont get my money back, i will consider it money well spent if this post stops you from making the same mistake.
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    Options
    Cash_Beazt wrote: »
    hello everyone, I am currently going through the system of having one of my credit cards cancelled by kerobo claims, they were quick to assure me that my card would be cancelled and were happy to take the necessary funding of £495. However, after several phone calls and no further information after nearly 3 months I am no better off, worse off in fact. Would anyone happen to know where i stand legally to try and get my money back from kerobo claims. Hopefully this will serve as a warning to anyone who is thinking about going with this system and if i dont get my money back, i will consider it money well spent if this post stops you from making the same mistake.
    You could take a look at what you signed with them and if they are not acting and doing as they stated then you can make a complaint to the Ministry of Justice I would think.
  • nellie99
    Options
    any more info on kerobo-anyone with a success story??
  • lanabea
    Options
    avoid avoid avoid friend of mine went to these guys in March handed over £1200 she received a "pack" from them and then heard nothing from them -despite many phone calls and emails none of which they replied to. Three months ago she requested her money back via the receptionist as her handler was not taking any of her calls she said they would have to look into her case but then claimed they had not received any money from my friend. She went to the MOJ 2 weeks ago and finally got a full refund on Friday - these guys are bad news. Please do yourself a favour and stay away..
  • voiceofreason
    Options
    After a conversation with Kerobo claims, they say they can get my loan written off due to the fact i was miss sold a loan in April 2006.
    Has anybody had any dealings with Kerobo

It'll be free to get my claim assed and Kerobo said that if ive got a good case they will charge me anywhere in between £300 to £500 but if the case gets rejected, i basically get my money back.

I have never had anything "assed"...... :(

Have I missed out on an experience, do you think? :confused:
  • Aarf_The_Seal
    Options
    I am currently in the process of dealing with Kerobo Claims. It's taken months and I havn't bothered chasing them, but I have received a letter last month (November) from solicitors on behalf of Kerobo stating that they are starting the court proceedings.

Will let you know how I get on.
  • I have recently been talking to a company call Kerobo Claims Ltd who have told me that after looking at my details they believe that they can have a loan and a credit card cancelled as they have been missold. Has anyone heard of this company, are they a genuine claims company or just a scam outfit? They give their address as Ravenstone House, Britannia Road, Sale.

Please, Please do not use this company unless you want to have hugh phone bill, money to burn and alot of patients they are unable to keep to there contractual agreements
  • PLEASE,PLEASE do not use this company unless you have got money to burn and alot of patience they are unable to keep any of there contractual agreements. Im on phone call no 15 and now unable to get a response for three days
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure