has anyone had dealings with Kerobo Claims Ltd

Options

Comments

• Cash_Beazt
    Options
    I am currently going through with a claim at kerobo. i got the spin around with phone calls. quoting " im sorry, at the moment we cant get your details up at this time. we will get someone to ring you back before the end of the day". no one called me back. I paid them a visit, something seems to be happening now. a solicitor is now apparently looking into my claim. I handed over £495 on the 9th August. The office is definately buzzing. I was told that due to a massive influx of claims that they are struggling to process the claims in the time they stated to resolve. Just watch this space.
  • olwyn_2
    Options
    PLEASE,PLEASE do not use this company unless you have got money to burn and alot of patience they are unable to keep any of there contractual agreements. Im on phone call no 15 and now unable to get a response for three days

HI there, i am in the same boat as you. i also get the same response from them that they will call back in three days. i spent the whole of yesterday making about ten phone calls to the f.s.a and ministry of justice etc to try and find out things about them. the best i could do was that there so called crn number is not recognized. So i advise any one to be very wary of using this company.

best of luck.
    OLWYN.
  • seaHoRsE_2
    Options
    clearmark wrote: »
    Ive found a company that dont charge fee's there called clear unfair credit.
    I would like to know more about this company because my sister has paid double the cost of her windows.
    Thank you
  • seaHoRsE_2
    Options
    Hello could you please tell me more about this company
    Thank you
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,389 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    seaHoRsE wrote: »
    I would like to know more about this company because my sister has paid double the cost of her windows.
    Thank you

Whats wrong with that?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • I have had dealings with Kerobo Claims,

They Don't recall your calls after you have paid!
    The say a descision is made in 30 days
    I have been waiting 5 months, they had lost paper work,
    waiting for thebanks etc etc etc.
    I have conflicting correspondance from them
    I have tried to call and no one wanted to speak with me!
    I was told i would have call backs, 3 days in a row, nothing!
    I have had an email saying they have the paper work and a text saying
    they don't have any paper work!
    and I have just called and they now have said there is nothing they can do and someone will call me next week to discuss my refund!

Hmm!
    Anyone considering going with them.... ?? I wouldn't recommend them!
  • triticale
    Options
    DON'T GO WITH ANY COMPANY OF THIS KIND!! They make wild promises, want YOUR money up front, so they can sit on their a*ses with your money laughing and ignoring your emails and calls.

You can claim PPI yourself for under 15 quid!!! Please, please don't give KEROBO CLAIMS LTD scum or any other of these showers of b*stards any of your hard-earned!! :mad:
  • Roxy2red
    Options
    Hey,

I have a claim with call Kerobo.
    I was in £23,000 of debt with different cards so when they called it seemed to good to be true.
    I spoke to a gentleman for about 2 weeks getting various bits of information before i went ahead - in all honestly, I expected them to be sharks that would have given up and moved on to trying to get an easier sale but they were very helpful and seem very genuine.
    I had to pay an admin fee up front but if its going to clear my debt - its well worth it - they actually included the fee in the debt they are going to clear which is a bonus.
    I have had my case accepted by solicitors so I can stop my minimum now - with xmas round the corner I couldnt be happier.

I feel guilty for trying to escape paying what I owe, but if the banks are in the wrong then why should I pay!

Hope to get at A-OK soon - watch this space!

:beer:
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,389 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    they actually included the fee in the debt they are going to clear which is a bonus.

Of course, seeing as only a small minority of cases do get written off, you seem very confident.

Even when it goes to solicitor stage, you are still only looking at a minority of cases being successful. So, that fee could end up begin very expensive if you lose.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Roxy2red
    Options
    Hey,

I have a claim with call Kerobo.
    I was in £23,000 of debt with different cards so when they called it seemed to good to be true.
    I spoke to a gentleman for about 2 weeks getting various bits of information before i went ahead - in all honestly, I expected them to be sharks that would have given up and moved on to trying to get an easier sale but they were very helpful and seem very genuine.
    I had to pay an admin fee up front but if its going to clear my debt - its well worth it - they actually included the fee in the debt they are going to clear which is a bonus.
    I have had my case accepted by solicitors so I can stop my minimum now - with xmas round the corner I couldnt be happier.

I feel guilty for trying to escape paying what I owe, but if the banks are in the wrong then why should I pay!

Hope to get at A-OK soon - watch this space!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure