We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Pregnancy Club IX
Comments
-
HypnoNu - Glad you have been signed off. Please take some time to relax with just you and your bump, and Don't go worrying about work!!!!
Mr Moc - Big hugs! Just you keep a tight grip on your little one for a while longer
It's sounds really scary and I have my fingers crossed for the other girl and her baby.
AM - congrats to your OH on his new job - every cloud and all that
Feelie - Glad things are getting there for you and Toby! Finger crossed for your hubby finding something else, but in the meantime, enjoy the time the 3 of you have together
0 -
((Hugs)) for Mrs Moc. That must be really scary, hope you are feeling okay today. I'm sorry you are having such a worrying time, I know it isn't much but am sending you loads and loads of positive vibes.Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.0
-
Mrs Moc - you must be so worried, but the survival rates are going up every day you're in there baking baby, and i can't imagine how scary it must be but we're all here to keep you company so at least there's always someone about to share your fears with...sending love and good vibes to you and the lady who had her baby...0
-
HypnoNu - fingers crossed for a boy then tomorrow!
I've got my scan next week at 19weeks so am very excited and we are def finding out flavour we are having. OH wants a boy but is convinced it will be a girl cos he wants a boy but he said he really doesn't mind.
I'm really not fussed either way
My NVQ assessor was saying that when she was giving the birth they said 'It's a boy' and then 2 minutes later said 'oops sorry it's a girl' - so if they can't get it right at birth who knows the mistakes they can make at scans?
I think we will get another scan around 26-28 weeks to see if we can be a bit surer.A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
Glam - i completely don't mind what it is, in fact my whole life i'd imagined myself with girls but as soon as i knew i was pregnant it just "felt" like a boy. I'd be very happy with a girl, i love the girls outfits in the shops! SO cute!
I just can't wait to see a healthy happy bellybean who's not been affected by my stressing! (fingers crossed)0 -
money_maker wrote: »http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMiFwiZMSQc&feature=related
Look at the midwifes new toy !!! Its quite freaky !!!!!!
Im still catching up but what on earth!!!!! more warning next time.... i was busy reading the you tube msg saying are you in the UK when I scroll down and see that!!! arghhhh very very freaky and im sure nobodys letter box is that long??!!!!
:eek::rotfl: :j
Baby born May 29th 09
:jIf you didn't know how old you were, how old would you be?:AI won a Mauve Lip Gloss (17/8/9)0 -
Hehehe... Letterbox...A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
I had a feeling mine was a boy - didn't have any preference though - it just felt natural to call it "him" early on

And alledgedly we're having a girl :rotfl: At least I hope we are - if not it's gonna be a heck of a pink little boy (yes against my wishes Roo has pink things *sigh*)
I actually had reasons for wanting either first lol I wanted a little girl, because I wanted a daughter - on the other hand I wanted her to have a big brother - because when I was a kid I always wished I'd had a big brother
But either would have been equally loved and we we re both thrilled with a girl - if it turns out they were wrong we'll laugh and love him just as much and do some emergency shopping for non pink clothes :rotfl: DFW Nerd #025DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's!
My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey0 -
well i know this is silly but we even bought a 97 piece boys baby bundle from ebay, it was such a bargain that it seemed pointless not to buy it when i was sure it was going to be a boy, I'm going to look VERY silly if it's a girl!0
-
MrsT - I was exactly the same. I am the eldest and I always wished I had an older brother (only so I could fancy all his mates you understand!) and OH said he always wanted an older sister (probably for same reason) but now he wants a boy first to 'protect' his little sister. I remember when my sis was born, OH was so not interested until she started walking and being able to do stuff - then he always used to get her to do naughty things like pinch a beer out of the fridge for him!!
I just want my baby to be heathy, I dont' mind either way - I have no feels at all whether its a boy or a girl.
I get a bit teary at the advert for Cow & Gate or Aptamil with all the laughing babies - they are so cute and I want my baby now so that I can make him/her laugh!A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards