We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Pregnancy Club IX
Comments
-
I really want a girl, but of course will be happy with a boy. No good reason, other than older brothers are horrible! lol...top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
I try not to think of the fact my sister has seen all I have to offer... It's easier that way...OH and I have agreed that we don't need to ever discuss what he may or may not have seen/see down there during my birth/s
A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
yep I have conveniently 'lost' the bit of my memory that has my mum seeing me give birth!!Krystaltips wrote: »I try not to think of the fact my sister has seen all I have to offer... It's easier that way...
Anyone watching This Morning? How crap are the royal lookalikes:p
I look more like prince William than he does! :rotfl:0 -
Sorry if I've missed anything, I haven't had time to read back yet. I'm in a quandary about when to tell my team I'm pregnant but I guess what is really bothering me is who will take over my job when I leave and if they will be better than me!
We constantly have people ringing up asking for jobs or to shadow us. I was planning on telling the team at our team meeting on Thursday however I've just found out that that day we are going to have the son of one of our most talented researchers shadow us as he wants to work with our team. Now I don't want to tell them on that day as he will think my maternity leave will be his chance. It's really bugging me, I know my job is safe but I can't stop worrying. Any advice on what I should do or should I just stop being silly? After all I can't really control who replaces me.
Mum to DD born Oct 2009
:j DS born April 2013 :jBreastfeeding peer supporter with the breastfeeding network. National breastfeeding helpline 0300 100 0212.:question: Ask me if you have any baby feeding questions :question:0 -
ouchy!!!!
Can someone tell my bump that he is NOT allowed to turn around!! why he isn't happy staying head down I don't know but its blooming painful when he keeps trying to turn breech!! :shocked:0 -
No-one will be replacing youSorry if I've missed anything, I haven't had time to read back yet. I'm in a quandary about when to tell my team I'm pregnant but I guess what is really bothering me is who will take over my job when I leave and if they will be better than me!
We constantly have people ringing up asking for jobs or to shadow us. I was planning on telling the team at our team meeting on Thursday however I've just found out that that day we are going to have the son of one of our most talented researchers shadow us as he wants to work with our team. Now I don't want to tell them on that day as he will think my maternity leave will be his chance. It's really bugging me, I know my job is safe but I can't stop worrying. Any advice on what I should do or should I just stop being silly? After all I can't really control who replaces me.
there will be somebody providing temporary cover of your role:D
Yes ur being a bit silly but I think we all felt like that when it comes to going off on maternity leave, its totally normal.
I personally wouldn't choose a meeting coz then everyone will be throwing questions at you, have you had ur scan yet? I just sent an email round with my scan pic saying new team member
0 -
yep I have conveniently 'lost' the bit of my memory that has my mum seeing me give birth!!
Anyone watching This Morning? How crap are the royal lookalikes:p
I look more like prince William than he does! :rotfl:
he looks nothing like him?? I have no idea why they are saying he's a lookalike??0 -
I just sent an email round with my scan pic saying new team member

Thank you! You sorted me out in such a short time - are you an expert in human behavior or something? I feel so much better now. I love the idea of the new team member, might do it today
Mum to DD born Oct 2009
:j DS born April 2013 :jBreastfeeding peer supporter with the breastfeeding network. National breastfeeding helpline 0300 100 0212.:question: Ask me if you have any baby feeding questions :question:0 -
Hi Hypno, glad to hear you have been signed off and can relax a bit now. Try not to worry about work and just enjoy being pregnant and getting ready for the Bean!
I'm sure even if it's a girl you will be able to use some of the bundle you bought, and the rest can go back on eBay, so it was still worth buying.
If you get bored being at home and want to meet up for coffee or anything then FB me or PM me on here.
General question: I have booked antenatal classes privately, but thought I'd do the NHs ones as well. I phoned yesterday and they are called Parentcraft classes, they only have courses of two (I was expecting six in a set) and I can;t make the dates! They will consider splitting a course for me but I'm wondering if it's worth bothering? I expected them to be in the week but they are Saturdays which is much more difficult, especially as OH doesn;t want to go to these as well as the private ones.
Shall I just not bother? Has anyone done these Parentcraft classes?:cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool::heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
0 -
I find sitting reclined or lying down is the only real way to help me. When I'm sitting at my desk in work I end up in agony in the evening. I had the day off yesterday and spent the day in a reclined chair and hardly had any pain last night at all.
Yes my upright work chair is hardest on my groin pain. If i sit on sofa with knees higher than pevlis it's ok. Will see what happens as am having my second trimester risk assessment in a couple of weeks for DSE.
Have you seen this?? How impossibly beautiful are her kids?? It's so unfair! Not that my boy isn't beautiful to me of course but these kids are already model lookers!!
http://www.pop!!!!!.com/home/2009/04/13/ladyboy-babies-presley-walker-gerber/0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards