The Sun £20 Holidays. Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Joanne_T
    Options
    Just found out that the offer not available to northern irish readers......here we go again.
  • Esporta65
    Esporta65 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    How do you contact individual owners at different sites
  • sallymoody
    Options
    Hi

Below is list of codes I have just used to book a October half-term break

FINE
    KEYS
    SWAN
    HUNT
    VANS
    GRIN
    OPEN
    PLAN
    MUST
    MEET

This is for the online booking which is now open to use with your priority booking code.

Happy Holidaying:T
  • mrsg26
    mrsg26 Posts: 228 Forumite
    Options
    Just got back from our Break to La croix Du Vieux Pont for 1 week. We had a fantastic time - the weather was fab and we had a Prestige caravan. Was amazing - hoping to book another one soon!!
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrsg26 wrote: »
    Just got back from our Break to La croix Du Vieux Pont for 1 week. We had a fantastic time - the weather was fab and we had a Prestige caravan. Was amazing - hoping to book another one soon!!

i am sooooo glad you enjoyed it,and even better having good weather :D
  • Charlibubbles
    Options
    Jo67 wrote: »
    Hi I am collecting the tokens at present but there wasnt one (as advised in Martin's page) in the News of The World on Sunday, despite me paying £1 for the privilege to look :-(
    I think it was in the TV guide pull out (if I remember correctly lol) cause I've collected one every day.
  • Charlibubbles
    Options
    It will also cost you around £3.80 for a postal order if you cant pay by check and dont forget to put a loose stamp in with your tokens when you send your form in :)
  • tooley_2
    Options
    Hi all,
    just a quick question, i have a can only put down one date out on the booking form, will that be acceptable to send off? i have put down 4 parks as well what do u think?
  • angelcakes_smw
    Options
    hello, just a quick question if you wouldnt mind answering it for me? we have only just started to collect the tokens today (our little boy has been sick so we havent had chance to get out for a paper), can we still collect them all as they are numbered? if not, how do I get hold of back copies?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure