BuyMobilePhones.net (merged)

Options

Comments

• OneADay
    OneADay Posts: 9,031 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    PJB wrote: »
    Also, i cannot see anywhere in T&C's that cannot port no after purchase, which i was advised to do when i rang and waited for 25 minutes and then forgot to ask them to confirm in writing - DOH! Is this correct?

Thanks

When you order, you get a box to check if you want to port a number.
  • PJB
    PJB Posts: 1,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    OneADay wrote: »
    When you order, you get a box to check if you want to port a number.

I did that but for some reason it did not ask me for PAC code at end, rang them and ..............(see above!)
  • OneADay
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    What does the order confirmation email address say?

If you did not ask for port then it should say something like

"Port this Number: None"

otherwise the number you asked to port should be mentioned in that email.
  • PJB
    PJB Posts: 1,365 Forumite
    Options
    OneADay wrote: »
    "Port this Number: None"

Email reads as above, hence why i was asking if porting after affects the contract. Thanks
  • shana
    shana Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    hi

I just recieved Nokia 5800 music express (T-mobile)from buymobilephone.net. I called customer care and specially asked about sending print outs of online mobile bills. He assure me that according to T&C I can make a cash back claim through using online bills.

"16.2a Only Original bills or clear, legible photocopies or print-outs of online bills will be accepted."

I wonder if someone use online print outs successfuly to get a cash back...
  • mobilejunkie
    Options
    Why ask? The t&c are perfectly clear; if you aren't prepared to enforce them if required you shouldn't be attempting any cashback deal.
  • OneADay
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    shana wrote: »
    hi

I just recieved Nokia 5800 music express (T-mobile)from buymobilephone.net. I called customer care and specially asked about sending print outs of online mobile bills. He assure me that according to T&C I can make a cash back claim through using online bills.

"16.2a Only Original bills or clear, legible photocopies or print-outs of online bills will be accepted."

I wonder if someone use online print outs successfuly to get a cash back...

As the clause in their T&C says, you can use legible photocopies. Just make sure you have a good printer to print from (preferably double sided, so there is no confusion).

If on vodafone - I think you if you signup to online account, voda stop sending paper bills automatically.
  • jicms
    jicms Posts: 482 Forumite
    Options
    Just wanted to feedback my positive feedback for Buymobilephones. My £80 cashback was paid into my bank account a week after the due date as promised. The deal was also cheaper than buying direct from T-Mobile.

The purchase and service from them was very good, no problems speaking to them on the phone and the information they provided was accurate.

Having lost nearly £400 of cashback from Coolnewmobile a few years ago when they went bust I was slightly apprehensive about buying from another third party. However the phone arrived by return and my number ported quickly. The cashback was a one off payment of "instant cashback" which pays out three months after commencement of the contract.
  • 1-0totheArsenal
    Options
    jeeeeeeeeeezus. how long do these take to pay. got a 12 month free deel and bills were recieved b4 nov 6. bl**dy slow.lol
  • saurya_s
    saurya_s Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jeeeeeeeeeezus. how long do these take to pay. got a 12 month free deel and bills were recieved b4 nov 6. bl**dy slow.lol

Are you sending print out of online bills? I would be keen to know the outcome of last cashback.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport