BuyMobilePhones.net (merged)

Options

Comments

• Martyn_Day
    Options
    wont hurt to call orange and ask, say that bmp offered you this and that, you could even try instore, most shops have weekly deals by the manager..
  • ali137
    ali137 Posts: 374 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 13 November 2009 at 9:44PM
    Options
    Can someone answer a few question please

1) Can someone who claimed cashback please tell me if tmobile online bills are accepted by buymobile phones???

T&C for cashback says:
    16.2a Only Original bills or clear, legible photocopies or print-outs of online bills will be accepted.

2)If yes can the print out be black and white and not in colour???

3) Does tmobile say the remaining free miniutes straight after you made a call or do you have to wait a certain time for the remaining mins to get updated???

4) when does the first tmobile bill arrive, if i order the phone on 16/11/2009 when will my first bill be???

What does everyone think of this deal
  • PJB
    PJB Posts: 1,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ali137 wrote: »

1) Can someone who claimed cashback please tell me if tmobile online bills are accepted by buymobile phones???

T&C for cashback says:
    16.2a Only Original bills or clear, legible photocopies or print-outs of online bills will be accepted.

Are you for real?

T&C for cashback says:

See above!
    3) Does tmobile say the remaining free miniutes straight after you made a call or do you have to wait a certain time for the remaining mins to get updated???

I believe all mobile providers will say 24 or 48 hours to protect themselves from their system going down, but tend to be more up to date. Could always set call timer
    4) when does the first tmobile bill arrive, if i order the phone on 16/11/2009 when will my first bill be???

Think you can specify billign date but usually after 4-6 weeks in my experience of providers, not specifically tmob. Don't like tmobile from bad experiences, they used to have traffic problems due to amount of customers so had loads of dropped calls and network busy!
  • PJB
    edited 14 November 2009 at 1:36AM
    Options

T&C for cashback says:

Are you for real?

T&C for cashback says:

See above!

I believe all mobile providers will say 24 or 48 hours to protect themselves from their system going down, but tend to be more up to date. Could always set call timer

Think you can specify billign date but usually after 4-6 weeks in my experience of providers, not specifically tmob. Don't like tmobile from bad experiences, they used to have traffic problems due to amount of customers so had loads of dropped calls and network busy!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND T & C's. I say this because of your questions 1 & 2!
    YOU SHOULD READ:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=558661&highlight=osps

• ali137
    ali137 Posts: 374 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I feel like a numpty :rotfl: now, thaks for your help PJB
  • mobilejunkie
    Options
    T-Mobile bills are more likely to start a few days after the contract is connected; however, anyone with an existing contract will have the same billing date and cycle as that one - and cannot get seperate bills. All networks are different.
  • Jamjar_2
    Jamjar_2 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    I'm considering going for an 18 month contract with BMP, are all the phones supplied locked to the network provider ?

Many thanks

JJ
  • PJB
    Options
    Jamjar wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm considering going for an 18 month contract with BMP, are all the phones supplied locked to the network provider ?

Many thanks

JJ

No o2 phones used to be locked, not sure about now though
  • PJB
    Options
    Anyone got an email for these please, thanks
  • PJB
    Options
    Also, i cannot see anywhere in T&C's that cannot port no after purchase, which i was advised to do when i rang and waited for 25 minutes and then forgot to ask them to confirm in writing - DOH! Is this correct?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport