BuyMobilePhones.net (merged)

Options

Comments

• mogimorgan
    mogimorgan Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    Hey all,

I took out a offer of a Free 32" HDTV on 29/02 and received phone 1/03. Now got my voucher for the TV ready to send off via Special Delivery with my ID. I will let you all know how it goes! Fingers crossed.
  • miss_molly_3
    Options
    mogimogan, I will keep you posted too, good luck I hope your new T.V arrives soon !!!
  • Neillgb
    Neillgb Posts: 574 Forumite
    Options
    Just a thought, but in the event of it becoming necessary to take legal action for non delivery of a free gift, is it not going to be more complicated to quantify the claim for MCOL?? I mean how much is a console worth now, how much will it be worth in 6 months at the time of the claim etc. Is the value speciified on the site at the time of the deal etc. Could be trouble ahead........
  • mogimorgan
    Options
    So sent off the ID yesterday by Special Delivery and was received by them today according to royal mail Track.

Now just got to wait and see what happens from here onwards...:D
  • cazzybabe
    cazzybabe Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    I would like to say that i have now rec'd my second cashback claim.

I have not experienced any problems, however, i do copy all my bills and relevant voucher and photograph them and the envelope to show it is my intention to post them.

I then post the package via royal mail special delivery (cost just under £4.50 approx)

It sounds reading through this that i may have been one of the lucky ones.

There appears to be a lack of these cashback deals around now - does anyone know different -i need vodafone.

Just thought you may be interested in hearing a positive response about buymobilephones.net

Caz
    keep saving :wave:
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    No company which only allows 14 days to claim from the bill date can be positive in my view - especially when they purposefully DON'T tell potential customers that until AFTER they receive their phone. That is the main reason I've never used them - despite having got/had well over 30 cashback deals by now.

Mobiles2yourdoor - but I am not recommending them either!
  • mogimorgan
    Options
    Just received this email within the last hour! Looking good :D...Lets just wait till tomorrow before I party :beer: haha.

Mr XXX,

We are pleased to inform you that your chosen free gift has been dispatched and will be delivered on the next available working day between 9am and 6pm.

Please note Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days.

Kind Regards,

BuyMobilePhones.net
  • mogimorgan
    Options
    :j:j:j:T:T:T

Owner of a brand new 32" HD TV!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

It came at 9.15 this morning and just set it up and looks great!!

Even though its not a sony or anything it still looks great and a big improvement from the 28" CRT TV I just put in the bedroom!

Woohoo thanks buymobilephones.net :D:D:D :beer:
  • miss_molly_3
    Options
    Hi, just an update took delivery of my free gift today.
    In my experience the company buymobilephones.net are polite and there customer service is excellent. Would I would be happy to buy from them again? most definately!!!:j :rotfl: Just dot all your i"s cross all your t's and you may find you've bagged yourself a bargain deal!!!
  • keith1950
    keith1950 Posts: 2,597 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi, just for info , this company have so far been very reliable for me and their sister company A1Comms even have a 60 day timescale for sending in claims. With ref. to using Special Del to send in claims- while this may usually ensure the claim gets there on time it does not cover you for loss of the claim. The post office recommend that you use Special Del with "consequential loss". This then covers you for the value of the loss of the claim and loss of the value of subsequent claims. This costs around an extra £1 making it around £5.50 but is a small amount to pay to ensure you get the money. (one way or another)-keith1950
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure