IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Should I pay..Civil Enforcement Ltd?

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,321 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    PLEASE NEWBIES,
    NO NEW REPLIES HERE!

See my signature and read the current forum instead of this old thread. The current threads are just ONE click away.

DO NOT REPLY HERE. THANKS!

This is just a random old thread - you have missed ALL the current threads just by not clicking ONCE.

This is just a random old thread - you have missed ALL the current threads just by not clicking ONCE.

WE WILL NOT ANSWER NEW POSTS ON THIS ANCIENT AND RAMBLING THREAD AS IT IS OUT OF DATE

IGNORE IS NO LONGER THE ADVICE TO FOLLOW.

PLEASE READ CURRENT THREADS INSTEAD.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Sambo1993
    Options
    I got one in whitby, id paid my parking ticket then got that daft letter through my door, it said i entered seven minutes before purchasing my ticket then seven minutes after my two hours as up i apparently left whoch i know isnt true, ive shown the police about it and they said they have no legal right to take money off me too but if i ignored this letter would my address and myself get blacklisted?

😡
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sambo1993 wrote: »
    I got one in whitby, id paid my parking ticket then got that daft letter through my door, it said i entered seven minutes before purchasing my ticket then seven minutes after my two hours as up i apparently left whoch i know isnt true, ive shown the police about it and they said they have no legal right to take money off me too but if i ignored this letter would my address and myself get blacklisted?

😡

Can't you understand previous post?

Mods - can you lock this one?
  • Sambo1993
    Options
    Only seen it when i posted???
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 12 August 2013 at 1:11AM
    Options
    Sambo1993 wrote: »
    Only seen it when i posted???

Didn't read the whole thread then, didn't notice the stuff earlier on that you did read was ANCIENT and pointless reading? Hope you are going to come back, click through ONE CLICK to the current forum and use that nice shiny blue button 'new thread' at the top of the forum?! Easy when you know how.

When you find a forum thread by Googling never read OLD STUFF. Just click on the breadcrumb trail above the thread, look at the blue trail link at the top of any forum page (as I explain in my signature below). Click on the right hand end of it and you get the forum board, current threads and all.

Never waste your time reading old forum threads, always click once to read the forum it sits on instead!

:)

PLEASE NEWBIES,
    NO NEW REPLIES HERE!

See my signature and read the current forum instead of this old thread. The current threads are just ONE click away.

WE WILL NOT ANSWER NEW POSTS ON THIS ANCIENT AND RAMBLING THREAD AS IT IS OUT OF DATE

• VinceSamios
    Options
    I let CEL take me to court.... I don't deal well with bullying.

They withdrew at the steps of the court... I actually pleaded with the court to hold the hearing anyway, unfortunately they declined. If anyone would like to fund a counter-claim I'm happy to do it for the sake of the general population.

First I petitioned to have the case moved to my local court which is extremely easy as I'm a person against a company, which probably !!!! them up quite a bit. I then agreed to mediation and basically told them I was going to counter claim, and the only settlement option was for them to withdraw immediately. Basically fighting fire with fire. They declined. I then heard nothing for a very long time, until they withdraw on the 5th of november with the hearing scheduled for the 13th.

This is just bully tactics through and through.

Here is the defence I filed verbatim - I hope it helps someone in a similar position find the confidence to fight these bullying a-holes. The case reference is there if you want to do any digging. Also if Civil Enforcement Ltd are reading this, I'm happy to go another round if you'd like. I think it's also worth mentioning in a worst case scenario the judge might order you to pay the £30 fine, but not the uplifted fines, because you never agreed to the uplifted fines when you parked where you parked.

My Defence:
    vsamios.co.uk/Defence.pdf
  • A.ward_2
    Options
    there does not appear to be any digital proof of time entry exit or date
    on the photograph of vehicle receiving parking notice £60 fine is this worth the paper its printed on
  • kirkbyinfurnesslad_2
    Options
    i suggest you open your eyes and read whats written on this page
    Proud to be a member of the Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Gang.:D:T
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    A.ward wrote: »
    there does not appear to be any digital proof of time entry exit or date
    on the photograph of vehicle receiving parking notice £60 fine is this worth the paper its printed on

Ahem:

PLEASE NEWBIES,
    NO NEW REPLIES HERE!

• Coupon-mad
    Options
    A.ward wrote: »
    there does not appear to be any digital proof of time entry exit or date on the photograph of vehicle receiving parking notice £60 fine is this worth the paper its printed on

Why have you posted on this old thread? Please read the top threads including the one for NEWBIEs to read first:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

The front page of the forum there was one click off this old thread all the time (see my signature below, the black words tell you how to use the breadcrumb trail blue link each time to get 'home' after reading a thread, please practice as the forum works best for you when you can hop from thread to thread and back to the first page). This thread is pretty OLD though!

You have not got a fine so read the NEWBIEs thread for how to appeal it if in England/Wales.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure