IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Should I pay..Civil Enforcement Ltd?

Options
1727374757678»

Comments

• vaengr
    vaengr Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    OK then to assist I'll just post a status of it every three months here then - may get someone who knows where a new thread about Civil Enforcement Ltd is to help someone new.
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,251 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 25 August 2014 at 5:36PM
    Options
    vaengr wrote: »
    OK then to assist I'll just post a status of it every three months here then - may get someone who knows where a new thread about Civil Enforcement Ltd is to help someone new.

Which part of, "please don't post on this thread" do you not understand?

This thread is six years old and has six year old out of date advice. If you resurrect it every three months more people will see out of date incorrect advice.

Pleas start your own thread and please don't post on THIS thread again.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Stroma
    Stroma Posts: 7,971 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options

Well it just shows how selfish you are then, this thread is ancient and the advice has changed! Especially now when CEL issues thousands of small claims each year!!!!! Something not covered here!
    When posting a parking issue on MSE do not reveal any information that may enable PPCs to identify you. They DO monitor the forum.
    We don't need the following to help you.
    Name, Address, PCN Number, Exact Date Of Incident, Date On Invoice, Reg Number, Vehicle Picture, The Time You Entered & Left Car Park, Or The Amount of Time You Overstayed.
    :beer: Anti Enforcement Hobbyist Member :beer:
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options

Look, I tried to explain in civil terms in post #765 why we ask that old threads (and especially ancient ones) are not resurrected. I would have thought you would have responded positively in a similar civil and adult manner.

Never mind school holidays will be over for you shortly.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 25 August 2014 at 6:15PM
    Options
    Oh please don't keep a 6 year old thread current! You won't help ANY newbies by showing them this thread - you have the right intention but the wrong solution.

The reason for the capitals - if you read what's been said in my capitals post - is to tell people who stumble across this ancient thread from Google, that there is a whole CURRENT forum out there, just one click away. Guess what, if you do try the ONE click to page one, you find a top thread all about how to win on appeal (current advice) and also a nice simple 'search this forum' heading.

People can put in 'Civil Enforcement' into the box using 'search this forum' (on page one above the top threads) and find the latest threads every day of the week, reading current threads to their heart's content...

Imagine if the law changes again and our advice changes again later on in 2015 or later, and you are still bumping this useless rambling and misleading thread. How does that help anyone?

I suspect you haven't noticed the 'forum jump' (bottom right now) to page one (one click gets you there) or the explanation in my signature which appears under all my posts, about another one-click route to hop to page one?

No-one should be posting on an old thread, especially not one from years ago. That's why the capitals tell people to get to page ONE.

People won't find out 'How to win at POPLA' here will they?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • vaengr
    vaengr Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Umkomaas, my reply was civil - Where are people with a PCN from Civil Enforcement Ltd expected to go on this site - the links provided are full of other companies and generalisations. If the "experts" are trying to say we do not know what to to do for this company but we think this may work as it worked for someone I know that is fine then provide a link for that - if you are saying you have a legal challenge for thier PCN's please provide a link.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Umkomaas, my reply was civil - Where are people with a PCN from Civil Enforcement Ltd expected to go on this site - the links provided are full of other companies and generalisations. If the "experts" are trying to say we do not know what to to do for this company but we think this may work as it worked for someone I know that is fine then provide a link for that - if you are saying you have a legal challenge for thier PCN's please provide a link.
    See my reply above.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure