Cheapest iPhone discussion

Comments

• lisa76
    lisa76 Posts: 1,589
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    http://www1.orange.co.uk/perk/Orange-Perk-Terms-and-Conditions-20110408.pdf

This is a link to the t's and c's and having read the hotuk thread it looks like you can do it on an already existing contract. It's worth a try!
  • lynzpower
    lynzpower Posts: 25,311
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Thank youxx
    :beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
    Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
    This Ive come to know...
    So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:
  • emmaanddave
    emmaanddave Posts: 299 Forumite
    If anyone works for the Police then don't forget www.voice999.co.uk

That is where I am getting my Iphone 4 next week!:o))) Haven't been able to find a better deal for IP4 than here.
  • Hi, I feel like I've lost out big time on my last contract with vodafone, basic phone, with 24 month contract, which still has a good 10 months to run. Starting to look at Iphone, tesco looking a good deal, but there seems to be so many different deals. I can only go with O2 or Vodafone as they are the only 2 with coverage where I live. Any help from you guys would be appreciated.
  • poppysocks1
    poppysocks1 Posts: 188
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Tesco shares the o2 network:

http://phone-shop.tesco.com/tesco-mobile/about-us/

I am with o2 but going to do the tesco mobile deal next week for the iphone 4.
  • pcornall
    pcornall Posts: 32
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm coming to the end of my O2 iphone contract so phoned them up to try and get their best deal. I asked about refurbished iphones thinking this might knock the cost down a little, but was informed that a refurbed 3gS 16Gb would cost me £42 a month for 600 mins, unlimited texts and 500Mb data (despite the fact I'm currently paying £35 for the same amount of stuff). It therefore appears that their prices for refurbs are the same (if not more) than for a brand new iphone which frankly seems bizarre.

Anyway, all their deals for upgrading customers seem over the top so I think I will be leaving them for a SIM only contract with another provider.
  • Weggy
    Weggy Posts: 462
    Forumite
    pcornall wrote: »
    I'm coming to the end of my O2 iphone contract so phoned them up to try and get their best deal. I asked about refurbished iphones thinking this might knock the cost down a little, but was informed that a refurbed 3gS 16Gb would cost me £42 a month for 600 mins, unlimited texts and 500Mb data (despite the fact I'm currently paying £35 for the same amount of stuff). It therefore appears that their prices for refurbs are the same (if not more) than for a brand new iphone which frankly seems bizarre.

Anyway, all their deals for upgrading customers seem over the top so I think I will be leaving them for a SIM only contract with another provider.

Also coming to the end of my O2 contract and Ive had the same experience. Not enquired about refurbs but they didnt want to budge at all on retaining me. Tried over the phone and face to face but nothing! Bye then!
  • Hi,

Where's a good place to buy these with a warrenty? don't mind if it's an earlier model.

Thanks
  • INT1
    INT1 Posts: 1,257
    Forumite
    The phones that you buy second hand tend to be out of warranty unless they have "Apple Care".

Failing that you could try local second hand shop and see if they will give you a 3 month guarantee etc, just depends how much you want to pay.
  • livewire_82
    livewire_82 Posts: 124 Forumite
    My current monthly payment contract comes to an end later this week and I want to upgrade to an iPhone 4. I want to stay with Orange so can anyone tell me if I'm likely to be able to get a FREE upgrade to IP4 from them? I'm wondering if a SIM only deal would be the way to go? I'm after a contract of no more than £40 per month and want to minimize the amount I pay for the handset.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure