Add your feedback on Mobile Recycler Mazuma

Options

Comments

• SuperSaver123
    SuperSaver123 Posts: 310 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    I used them once and had no problems at all, processed very quickly, price as promised, cheque arrived 5 days after I sent the phone off...
  • hotkee
    hotkee Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    Placed my order just before the April bank holidays, had an envelope on the following Wednesday, sent phone in on same day, confirmed as received on Thursday and received cheque on the Friday.
  • Stuartx
    Stuartx Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I sent them 5 phones last month,no problems.Don't forget £1.50 Quidco
  • JemJam
    JemJam Posts: 410 Forumite
    Options
    I used them once - had the whole thing done in 10 days or so - got the envelope, sent the phone, got the cheque no probs! Think i got about £35 ish for Sony Cybershot about a year ago now.
    Debt which IS NOW GONE before 31.12.2011: CC - GONE!!! :j Loan: GONE!! :j
  • jimtur
    jimtur Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    I have used these guys once and received a good service.

Envelope arrived after 3 days and I posted the next day. I was warned at the Post Office (when I asked for proof of postage) that many items had been claimed as damaged in the post for people sending to Mazuma as the envelopes were not padded, the post office staff were suggesting they may not payout for damage claims if extra padding was not used. I had bubble wrapped my phone and it was not of great value so I sent it anyway.

I received an email reply three days after that to say the phone was processed and a cheque was on the way.

Cheque for the full amount arrived four days later.

Impressed.
  • happyhunter
    happyhunter Posts: 376 Forumite
    Options
    Used them twice.

Sent off the phone this Monday 11/05/09 using their freepost bag, didn't bother queuing up at post office to ask for proof of postage.

Email confirming receipt and then confirming processed on 12/05/09.

Received Argos voucher on 13/05/09.

Brilliant!
  • brown_bear_3
    Options
    Have used Mazuma three times now to sell mobiles as and when the family has upgraded their handsets. It's been fabulous - really quick and completely hassle free. The bag arrives very quickly after placing the order and my cheques have arrived within a couple of days of sending off the phone - brilliant. Will definitely use again.:j
  • puppyduck
    puppyduck Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Great service.
    filled in details of my phone on line last thursday.
    bag & posting instructions arrived friday.
    posted phone using bag and recorded delivery post (cost 0.75p extra) on saturday.
    received my m&s vouchers wednesday morning.
    Recommended!!
  • peanutnutter
    Options
    Hi I have just recycled an unworking phone with Mazuma. Their service was quick and they kept me informed with emails. I received my cheque today so I can say that I am happy with these guys.
    Pay One Debt 2012 £130/£130 :j
  • taff007
    taff007 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Excellent service with a recent sale. Cheque arrived within a couple of days of sending and gave a reasonable price. I could've got a bit more through ebay but couldn't be bothered with the hassle.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure