The Trials & Tribulations of Trying to Conceive when its just not happening (12m+)

Options

Comments

• vesper
    vesper Posts: 941 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 May 2014 at 1:39PM
    Options
    The leaflet I have and appointment details say 'Outpatient Hysteroscopy'. They said something about looking for polyps as at the scan my lining was showing as a lot thicker than what is normal.

To be honest I keep getting confused with the whole thing, don't think they are organised half the time. For the scan last time they said to come with a full bladder, then said on the day it should be empty.
    Remember never judge someone that makes a mistake, because in six months time it may be you that makes the next mistake.
  • gettingthereslowly
    Options
    Morning all, sorry to bring the board down but im feeling really low at the moment. Due to test sat morning but woke to bleeding and slight cramps this morning. :-(
    Gutted is an understatement!

Hope you are all well!
    Frozen, im keeping my fingers crossed for you x

im off to paint on my brave face ready for a long day in work x
  • picklekin
    picklekin Posts: 889 Forumite
    Options
    Oh GTS, I'm sorry *big hugs* can't you skip work? Or at least aim to sidle off early?

I'm finally CD1, which is the first time I've been happy to say that, I'd obviously still have rather it didn't show up, but at least I'm back to a normal cycle.
  • pinkteapot
    pinkteapot Posts: 8,040 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Oh GTS, I'm so sorry. :( Is the bleeding/cramping bad or do you think there's still a chance?

It's not fair - we're overdue a successful cycle on here. :(
  • gettingthereslowly
    Options
    TMI - Cramping has all but gone. Only blood when wiping and little but red so new. Im trying to stay positive but in the back of my mind is eptopic if test on sat is positive so just delayed bad news grrr. I had blockage in tubes originally but it cleared itself, they thought maybe it was water, so was told there could be a poss of eptopic.

Work is keeping my mind off it at mo. Just glad testing is on sat so ill have a weekend to bring myself around to it.
  • pinkteapot
    pinkteapot Posts: 8,040 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    ((((hugs)))) gts. Nothing I can say that will help but lots of us on here thinking of you. x
  • Floaty
    Floaty Posts: 143 Forumite
    Options
    pinkteapot wrote: »
    ((((hugs)))) gts. Nothing I can say that will help but lots of us on here thinking of you. x

Absolutely, sending virtual hugs xx
    35, OH 39, unexplained IF (all tests normal), no joy w/ 3 cycles of Clomid, IVF1, Jan 2015 - BFN. Currently in 1st FET cycle using endo scratch and EmbryoGlue, BFP 4th July. MC 12th July :'(
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    Gts huge hugs to you, so sorry to hear your news.

Afm sorry ive not been around, not had a good week at all. Had my scan again today. After 3 weeks of injecting still no follies so upping the dose again tonight :(
  • frozenpenguin
    frozenpenguin Posts: 427 Forumite
    Options
    Ditto to all of the above - huge huge hugs GTS xxx Take care of yourself and the OH xxx

I think we all need a big one of these :grouphug: xxx
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    We really need some good news on this thread.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback