Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrew
      Verified User verified user
    • By MSE Andrew Verified User verified user 26th Jan 17, 11:02 AM
    • 72Posts
    • 7Thanks
    MSE Andrew
    Breeze Energy reviews: Give your feedback
    • 26th Jan 17, 11:02 AM
    Breeze Energy reviews: Give your feedback 26th Jan 17 at 11:02 AM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Breeze Energy

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did your switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 07-09-2017 at 4:29 PM.
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 26th Jan 17, 11:24 AM
    • 13,130 Posts
    • 41,391 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 26th Jan 17, 11:24 AM
    • 26th Jan 17, 11:24 AM
    Meghanjrobinson reported for spamming the boards
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • bev.parker4
    • By bev.parker4 4th Nov 17, 2:48 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    bev.parker4
    • 4th Nov 17, 2:48 PM
    • 4th Nov 17, 2:48 PM
    Well I've switched to Breeze & hope to save £128 per year. Switch takes 21 days, so all ok, but need to send meter readings which I haven't done in a long time as I've got a smart meter. Apparently they don't use them, oh well, for over £120 a year I will cope.
    • Major_Disaster
    • By Major_Disaster 7th Nov 17, 12:54 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Major_Disaster
    • 7th Nov 17, 12:54 PM
    • 7th Nov 17, 12:54 PM
    Please keep us updated Bev. Will be interested to hear your impressions.

I've also just noticed Breeze are no longer appearing on the Cheap Energy Club results page...?
    • Fireball68
    • By Fireball68 8th Nov 17, 12:10 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fireball68
    • 8th Nov 17, 12:10 PM
    Switching to Breeze
    • 8th Nov 17, 12:10 PM
    Hi, Just started my switch to Breeze, will keep you all up dated on how it goes?
    • janb5
    • By janb5 13th Dec 17, 12:29 AM
    • 1,848 Posts
    • 6,561 Thanks
    janb5
    • 13th Dec 17, 12:29 AM
    • 13th Dec 17, 12:29 AM
    Hello- I have just changed to Breeze from Ovo - do I update my details on the site?
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 29th Dec 17, 12:55 AM
    • 5,077 Posts
    • 3,651 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    • 29th Dec 17, 12:55 AM
    • 29th Dec 17, 12:55 AM
    How are people getting on with Breeze?
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • airmac
    • By airmac 6th Feb 18, 1:49 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    airmac
    • 6th Feb 18, 1:49 PM
    • 6th Feb 18, 1:49 PM
    Switched to Breeze from Scottish Power 31 Dec 17. The Switching process was as easy as described constantly by Martin...Scottish Power were professional and easy to deal with albeit they tried to keep by business. Breeze completed the switching process with no issues. Their Web site is very basic but functional. So far have given no cause for concern. Would give big thumbs up so far to both Scottish Power and Breeze Energy.
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 6th Feb 18, 3:01 PM
    • 5,931 Posts
    • 3,651 Thanks
    Hengus
    • 6th Feb 18, 3:01 PM
    • 6th Feb 18, 3:01 PM
    Switched to Breeze from Scottish Power 31 Dec 17. The Switching process was as easy as described constantly by Martin...Scottish Power were professional and easy to deal with albeit they tried to keep by business. Breeze completed the switching process with no issues. Their Web site is very basic but functional. So far have given no cause for concern. Would give big thumbs up so far to both Scottish Power and Breeze Energy.
    Originally posted by airmac
    Hi - welcome to the forum. For future reference, there is absolutely no need to contact your old supplier if you decide to switch, The gaining supplier is required under the terms of its Licence to manage all aspects of the transfer. This includes notifying your old supplier that you are leaving. The gaining supplier will also ask you for meter readings which go to an industry partner for verification. Once verified, the two suppliers use these readings to close and open your accounts. the losing supplier has 6 weeks from the date of the actual transfer to raise your Final Bill.

Forgive me if you know this already. Sadly, from posts in this forum, many are confused about the difference between leaving a supplier on say moving home, and switching to a new supplier.
    • smidger dave
    • By smidger dave 1st Mar 18, 10:35 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    smidger dave
    Stanley Dave
    I have been with breeze for 12 month.
    Switching to them was straight forward. You do have to supply your own meter readings but you do get a reminder every month.
    There have been no issues with customer service,in fact I have found them to be very good, much better than most companies I deal with.
    They have again come out as one of the cheapest for me this year so I will be staying with them.
    Yes I would recommend them to family and friends.
    • newboyontheblock
    • By newboyontheblock 2nd Mar 18, 10:15 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    newboyontheblock
    In process of changing to them now. Gave meter readings yesterday. Expect to save about £200 this coming year based on increase in old suppliers tariffs. Will report back in a couple of months. Stay warm people.
    • Space Captain
    • By Space Captain 3rd Mar 18, 7:21 PM
    • 88 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    Space Captain
    I've been with Octopus the last 12 months and they have been good. My 12 month fix is about to end and Breeze are coming in cheaper than Octopus so I am planning to switch to them on their 12 month fixed deal.
    • jellybeantinker1
    • By jellybeantinker1 4th Mar 18, 8:40 AM
    • 28 Posts
    • 184 Thanks
    jellybeantinker1
    Started a switch to Breeze for my in-laws yesterday, easy process, you just have to make sure you have your MPRN and MPAN numbers which can be found on your bill, but double check them!

Saving should be around nearly £300 on what they are currently on with EDF.

Unfortunately, they say they only offer dual fuel at present, so as I am on electric only, I can't switch (or can I?)

Will update once switched!
    Mortgage Free since 2013 (18 years early!)!
    January 2016 GC £250
    2016 - Less clutter, simpler living, more time to enjoy life
    • Space Captain
    • By Space Captain 5th Mar 18, 12:17 AM
    • 88 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    Space Captain
    Started a switch to Breeze for my in-laws yesterday, easy process, you just have to make sure you have your MPRN and MPAN numbers which can be found on your bill, but double check them!
    Originally posted by jellybeantinker1
    They had my MPRN and MPAN numbers already. I expect they are on a database linked to my address.
    £10 a month cheaper than my current provider and the cheapest 12 month fixed rate I could find.
    • ronfaulkner
    • By ronfaulkner 5th Mar 18, 12:55 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ronfaulkner
    Breeze Energy
    I moved to Breeze in December. Simple straightforward switch. No Hassle and all went well. I submit readings on request - monthly and very quickly get an updated bill. Very pleased.
    • brackenny
    • By brackenny 7th Mar 18, 8:41 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    brackenny
    I am switching to Breeze as my contract with Iresa is coming to an end in April - Iresa have been ok in general but unfortunately the huge bill I just had to pay has swayed me to move - I believe they are under OFCOM for this. I will update on Breeze as and when I can, have to say switch was easy to complete and hope to save around £80 a year which isn't much but still worth it,
    • SAL G
    • By SAL G 10th Mar 18, 3:45 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    SAL G
    I am coming to the end of my 1st year with Breeze and have been offered a competitive tariff to stay. My switch went brilliantly smoothly and if I have had any problem or queries my e-mails have been answered almost immediately by the same person who I could also speak to if I needed to. I would recommend this energy company 100% to anyone even though I read my own meter they remind me if I forget anyhow. Also local to me in Newcastle
    • Pac47
    • By Pac47 13th Mar 18, 4:14 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Pac47
    Delighted with the winter saver at Breeze. Unit price is very competitive and billing is concise and clear. Would recommend for their first contract. I know I will have to use the Energy Club again to find my next deal as I know they wont keep me on that tariff. Make sure you know your unit price and daily charge.
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 13th Mar 18, 4:27 PM
    • 5,931 Posts
    • 3,651 Thanks
    Hengus
    Brave people running Breeze. Latest filed accounts show 3 staff (including 2 Directors) and liabilities of £370k.
    • PaulMF
    • By PaulMF 26th Mar 18, 3:28 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    PaulMF
    Joining went smoothly
    I switched to Breeze before Christmas and it went through without a hitch, on the day they said it would. I thought there might have been a delay due to the intervening bank holidays - but there wasn't. The prices were very competitive when I switched, and they still are. I'm now going to switch my in-laws to Breeze as well.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,615Posts Today

6,798Users online

Martin's Twitter