Breeze Energy reviews: Give your feedback

Options
123457»

Comments

• swanny65
    swanny65 Posts: 336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I switched my father in law to Breeze last year, he has just moved to utility Point. Good service, regular bills and £100.00 refund paid within 4 weeks of leaving. No complaints here
  • max029
    max029 Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I switched in June 18 to Breeze and they have been excellent. Best I have been with for 20 years. What bothers me is when my current contract expires on 31 May 19 I did the usual comparisons and it is not shown anywhere as "Breeze Energy". However, what they have offered me which is freely available is the same as last year is " Breeze Fixed Sunshine Saver" which is cheaper than the searches that came up on MSE and U switch. I am now deeply suspect these comparison sites over this. By the way with their customer service you get to speak to a real person with a minute and it suits me as I do not want a smart meter.
  • RK040
    RK040 Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    I have just renewed after a trouble free year with Breeze. They offered competitive dual fuel rates last year, better than the best comparison, and I had no problems at all when switching or during our first year. After the year's fixed contract ended I double checked the rates and they had brought out a v2 of my tariff that is cheaper, and is within £2/month of the cheapest comparison. I phoned the UK number and had the quote confirmed and they reduced the monthly direct debit further to account for a small amount of credit in my account. I have received the level of service that should be standard but these days is so rare from any "provider".
  • Divingnorway
    Options
    TAKE CARE. WARNING:
    The estimated usage that Breeze came up with from "The average for my type of house" was very, very wrong. The direct debit that they wanted to set up was for £306 pm. It should be only £145 pm.
    I track my annual usage in KwH, and it has been pretty constant for the last 3 years, so I'm fairly sure what I should be paying.
    The error in Breeze calculations was on electricity usage. It was more than 3 times what it should have been.
    Whilst you should get any over payments back eventually, I have a view that I would rather use a bank for savings than an energy company that could go bust.

The switch over from Yorkshire Energy went without any problems at all, for which I thank them.
  • Dave_save
    Dave_save Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    My switch to Breeze from Eon went well. The transfer took place on 29th October and my opening readings have appeared on my Breeze account website page. I'm saving around £15/month with Breeze. Not yet received my final bill from Eon, but I should get this by mid December at the latest.

All communication from Breeze has been via email so it remains to be seen how reliable the contact arrangements are, should I need them.

So far so good.
  • JohnB47
    JohnB47 Posts: 2,544 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I've just switched to Breeze from Utilita (being an ex Eversmart customer).

The switch took longer than I'd hoped but that was Utilitas fault - I think they wanted to maximise their profits by keeping me on their ridiculous two tier tariff for as long as possible.

All my telephone interactions with Breeze have been so easy - they pick up the phone almost instantly - no nonsense message like 'press this button for ...' or 'sorry all of our agents are asleep....'.

Even better is that the Breeze fixed deal is cheaper than my Eversmart one. I'm looking forward to a years cheap energy, no pestering about a smart meter and good service.
  • newboyontheblock
    Options
    Have been with BREEZE for about 18 months now. Earlier this year when prices went up I decided to stay, knew that I would be paying a little more but they had been nothing but top notch. I send monthly reading which I put into a program on my laptop. Every statement is correct and easily understood. I decided to login to MSE and found that I could now be on a cheaper tariff with BREEZE. Rang them straight away but first entered new tariffs into my laptop. They answered the phone within 20 seconds and the young lady I spoke to had me on the cheaper tariffs within a few minutes with a reduced monthly direct debit. I am on course to save another £150 in the next 12 months. So big thank you to MSE and BREEZE.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure