Breeze Energy reviews: Give your feedback

Options

Comments

• quaybab
    quaybab Posts: 115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    resolver.co.uk refuses to include this company so don't expect breeze to be operating for very long.
  • darthpaul6
    Options
    quaybab wrote: »
    resolver.co.uk refuses to include this company so don't expect breeze to be operating for very long.

Are you able to elaborate? Presumably you've asked Resolver to include them and they've refused. Did they specify why?
  • Fireball68
    Options
    Hi,

Apologies for not letting you know how i got on sooner? Switched to Breeze from First Utility went well and so far all is going well? No price increases as yet so all hunky dory? Thanks to MSE for your help!!? :T
  • darthpaul6
    Options
    Well, I took the plunge... too early, it seems. This means I'll end up switching ten days before my current (cheaper) fix runs out.
    Unfortunately they can't amend that, but did offer me the opportunity to ditch the switch and start again in ten days' time. For the sake of a small amount it wasn't worth the effort, but their customer service was very quick to reply, which is encouraging. Probably worth the extra cost just to test that out!
  • katies_mum
    katies_mum Posts: 2,346 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I was an Iresa customer and could not fault them for the 18 months I was with them. I started a switch to Breeze this morning from Octopus, within minutes of me pressing the button to switch, I had welcome email, the another welcome email with T & C and Welcome pack and then another email with details of my direct debit. Will also get cash back to my Santander account.
  • Jules1988
    Options
    Hi my feedback for this company.. Last October I took the plunge and switched from British Gas, been with them a long time X on a smart metre.. All went smooth based on the previous years energy usage they set up my DD at £64:83 variable as it can change if use more or less energy .In the welcome letter they said this would be reviewed every 3 months , but to send in a reading ( gas X elec) so as to avoid estimated bills... Last winter as all will remember was horrendous ... (we actually had a proper winter) I checked on my bills and they were receiving my readings . Thought no more as we have had many things to contend with this year. We came off holiday in June and I was late with my reading a few days but sent it in and had a confirmation received .. Looking then on my statements only to see they hadn't changed or reviewed the DD and now building up a backlog of debt it seams. Don't really understand how it works as it said in their letter to me but they haven't followed through , earlier this week I contacted them by email they said ' you only pay for the energy you use' ' we review every 3 months to ensure no estimated bills. I replied this isn't the case has you haven't reviewed and I'm now in massive debt! , plus in your letter to me it states to send in readings to avoid estimated bills ... They have not replied and its all gone quiet that was 13/09/18 😫😫😳😳
  • katies_mum
    katies_mum Posts: 2,346 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope you manage to get it sorted, our switch is meant to go through in just over a week.
  • Oll
    Options
    Switching was very easy, Breeze have a very easy to use website, very simple. the energy club tells me im now on the cheapest deal and I would recommend Breeze to all. Prices and account balances very easy to access, unlike most major companies' websites. Monthly meter reading required as they don't do smart meters, but this is better than having a smart meter, which I think is sooner or later to be used to charge premium prices for energy used at peak periods...……….
  • katies_mum
    Options
    Just received my meter reading request from Breeze for my switch from Octopus. Logged into my account, input the readings and they were showing on my Breeze account within 2 minutes together with an email confirming the readings. Not sure how long the switch will take from now.
  • ja020
    Options
    Just about finished my first year with Breeze, and no issues. Submit readings to website each month, and payments/balance shown as well. Will stay with them, although not cheapest on market, but site is easy to use and I have had no problems, so for a few pounds will just stick with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure