Breeze Energy reviews: Give your feedback

Options

Comments

• Space_Captain
    Options
    I've been with Octopus the last 12 months and they have been good. My 12 month fix is about to end and Breeze are coming in cheaper than Octopus so I am planning to switch to them on their 12 month fixed deal.
  • jellybeantinker1
    Options
    Started a switch to Breeze for my in-laws yesterday, easy process, you just have to make sure you have your MPRN and MPAN numbers which can be found on your bill, but double check them!

Saving should be around nearly £300 on what they are currently on with EDF.

Unfortunately, they say they only offer dual fuel at present, so as I am on electric only, I can't switch (or can I?)

Will update once switched!
    January 2024 Grocery Challenge - January 2024 (£65.08/ £150) / Yearly (£65.08 / £3000 (£250/month) )

Mortgage free since 2013! One of our best decisions was to pay the mortgage off early!

• Space_Captain
    Options
    Started a switch to Breeze for my in-laws yesterday, easy process, you just have to make sure you have your MPRN and MPAN numbers which can be found on your bill, but double check them!

They had my MPRN and MPAN numbers already. I expect they are on a database linked to my address.
    £10 a month cheaper than my current provider and the cheapest 12 month fixed rate I could find.
  • ronfaulkner
    Options
    I moved to Breeze in December. Simple straightforward switch. No Hassle and all went well. I submit readings on request - monthly and very quickly get an updated bill. Very pleased.
  • brackenny
    Options
    I am switching to Breeze as my contract with Iresa is coming to an end in April - Iresa have been ok in general but unfortunately the huge bill I just had to pay has swayed me to move - I believe they are under OFCOM for this. I will update on Breeze as and when I can, have to say switch was easy to complete and hope to save around £80 a year which isn't much but still worth it,
  • SAL_G
    SAL_G Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am coming to the end of my 1st year with Breeze and have been offered a competitive tariff to stay. My switch went brilliantly smoothly and if I have had any problem or queries my e-mails have been answered almost immediately by the same person who I could also speak to if I needed to. I would recommend this energy company 100% to anyone even though I read my own meter they remind me if I forget anyhow. Also local to me in Newcastle
  • Pac47
    Pac47 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Delighted with the winter saver at Breeze. Unit price is very competitive and billing is concise and clear. Would recommend for their first contract. I know I will have to use the Energy Club again to find my next deal as I know they wont keep me on that tariff. Make sure you know your unit price and daily charge.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Brave people running Breeze. Latest filed accounts show 3 staff (including 2 Directors) and liabilities of £370k.
  • PaulMF
    Options
    I switched to Breeze before Christmas and it went through without a hitch, on the day they said it would. I thought there might have been a delay due to the intervening bank holidays - but there wasn't. The prices were very competitive when I switched, and they still are. I'm now going to switch my in-laws to Breeze as well.
  • gordonbennet
    gordonbennet Posts: 229 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I wanted to join Breeze as they now offer the best electricity rates for my property, but during application they said that they only offer dual fuel at the moment - which counts me out.
    I'm not a lawyer, so this is just my opinion. Don't go acting on legal advice you get from a stranger on the internet!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure