Breeze Energy reviews: Give your feedback

Options

Comments

• qm1
    Options
    I've just stuck with them for my second year. Excellent service and efficient billing. AND when they offered renewal they were = cheapest. By the time I came to renew, 4 weeks later, everyone's prices had gone up: but honourably and with no fuss Breeze stuck with the renewal offer.
  • icsys
    icsys Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    katies_mum wrote: »
    Please can anyone tell me about how long it takes to get a bill from Breeze after you have submitted your meter readings? thank you
    Usually within 24 hours.

After submitting readings I get an almost instant 'thanks for submitting your meter readings' email.
    The day after another email saying 'your new statement is available to view'
  • katies_mum
    katies_mum Posts: 2,346 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes I agree, now my breeze account has been up and running for a few months, I get an email reminder for meter readings, as soon as they are input an email to acknowledge them and then the day after another email advising me my statement is ready. So easy compared to Iresa.
  • Maisie100
    Options
    I am coming to the end of a 12 month fixed tariff with Breeze.

I have not had any problems with them. The initial switch went smoothly and all the follow up paperwork was easy to understand. They emailed every month for a meter reading which was easy to submit online and have already been in touch with my options for a new tariff.

I will probably move simply due to cost but if they were one of the cheapest I would definitely stay with them.
  • Space_Captain
    Options
    My 12 months is nearly up and they have emailed me details of a new 12 month fixed tariff - Breeze Spring Saver 2019

Gas unit rate 3.465p / kWh
    Electric unit rate 14.69p / kWh
    Standing Charge each 22.05p / day

I need to do the maths but this is better than the variable rate they offered me 2 weeks ago.
  • jcontest
    jcontest Posts: 223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have just finished up with Breeze Energy.

The switch to them went smoothly last year (feb~).

Switched away this year (feb~), final bill wasn't generated after the switch and as such the refund wasn't processed.

I sent an email to the accounts team and less than 5 minutes later I received three emails from them, one thanking me (included the final bill), one that stated a refund had been processed (£20.52), and one stating my DD had been cancelled.

I had no need to contact them on the telephone as I had no (known) issues.

The only problem I had was something I didn't notice until today. Sadly their bills didn't include a running total for the account balance and one of the bills incorrectly stated I had paid double of what my normal monthly amount is. Pulled up the bank statements and when comparing can see that one payment must be included on two bills (so double credit), never reported this to them and it was back around May 18 so not going to raise the issue now.

Other than that everything was fine, and the numbers all worked out at the end of the year so I am happy. The website and bill were not loaded with useless confuse-the-customer bits like some of my previous suppliers. So Positive Experience.
  • Boozy_Floozy
    Options
    Have been with Breeze for 11 months now. Was a bit concerned about switching to them, as I’d only ever really used the big companies before...but pleased to say the switch was very easy. Have never had a problem contacting them, in fact most of the communication is done via email.
    Every month I get an email asking for meter readings as they don’t use smart meters, but that’s not a problem at all. Just log in to your account, submit the meter readings and within days get an up to date bill.
    Now doing the annual check as my tariff is due to end, and will be staying with them.

The MSE energy club states that I could possibly save a few quid with another supplier who doesn’t have a good feedback score, but that comparison is against a different tariff that Breeze have offered me, so I’m not changing for £12p/a saving with a company who are not as good as Breeze.

I’d would recommend them.:j
  • Maxwell007
    Maxwell007 Posts: 312 Forumite
    Options
    I can save £83 a year with Breeze Fixed Sunshine Saver 2019 but no smart meter until 2020 and I do like my smart meter even tho its the first gen type,

will breeze end up like the other small outfits that have gone bust, how there customer service is it worth the risk for £6 a month,

thanks
  • gholding
    Options
    I have been a customer of Breeze since June 2018. I switched from First Utility based upon price. I have been totally happy with the service received. I have had the occasional question, which have all been dealt with very promptly and courteously, with a very nice personal touch. I supply meter readings once per month and get a statement within 24 hours. I like getting such regular account updates as it allows me to keep track of our account. The initial monthly direct debit amount proved to be a little low and I've had to make a couple of extra ad-hoc payments. I also like the simplicity and ease of their website and their bill statements.

There have been no problems at all for me. The renewal price for the next year is right on the competitive level and so I'll remain with Breeze. I have no hesitation recommending this company, based on my own personal experience.
  • joeev
    joeev Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I switched to breeze in June 2018. You need to give monthly meter readings but their website is easy to use. They do not fit smart meters but that is not a big problem for me.

I had solar panels installed in February and my old style meter was not compatible. Breeze said I would have to pay to replace the meter (and to be fair to them it does state that in their terms and conditions). I disputed this with them and they agreed to get new meter installed for free.
    As my fixed tariff is coming to an end, I recently heard from them and they will automatically move me on to their fixed sunshine saver 2019, which is currently near the top of the comparisons!
    Overall, I have found them to be a good company and am pleased that I do not need to switch away from them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure