Never use iflorist!!!

Options
This is a warning for everyone to think twice before they get tempted by iflorist.co.uk and their enticing offers.

Mother's days flowers and chocolates from this company were not only not delivered, but were charged for twice.
In any other situation this would be theft.

The company does not have a contact number and only a non-responsive chat function on their website.
I decided to see if others had problems and was shocked to read the reviews....
http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews141127.html

A hell of a lot of mothers have been let down today and if you ever need to get flowers delivered for birthdays or indeed funerals, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AT ANY COST.

Please share your experiences good or bad but I felt it necessary to let people know our own experience.

Comments

• GM43
    GM43 Posts: 102 Forumite
    Options
    Just read through some of the reviews - it's shocking - what a bad company. I nearly ordered from them a couple of weeks ago, so pleased I didn't.

Have just seen from some of the early reviews that they are also the same as Colonial Gifts London and ihamper. I've linked Colonial Gifts as there's an order line number (unfortunately it's an 0844 code - tried saynoto0870 but couldn't find an alternative). Thought it might help though, seeing as you can't get any joy from the chat function.

http://www.colonialgifts.co.uk/

Hope you get it all sorted.
  • sophiasmummy
    Options
    I ordered flowers from them for delivery today for my mum. The were left behind her house yesterday when she wasn't home which isn't really a problem but she called me today to thank me for them but unfortunately they were in a terrible condition, the petals had all but fallen off, the remaining ones were brown and dying and they were generally very poor quality. My mum (who doesn't stand for this kind of thing lol) has already emailed them to complain (I would have done it myself but she got in first!)
    Will see if we get any response and update accordingly
    SM
  • gregdedman
    gregdedman Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks GM43, that website does indeed have a number 0844 8745030
    which interestingly puts you through to iflorist.
    They are closed today so will call tomorrow.

I have been on their chat function all evening speaking to Nicole.
    Not surprisingly THEIR system shows only one amount of £14.90 paid for flowers when my online banking is saying two for the last 2 days.
    They are refusing to refund both amounts of money as their systems do not show this.

They have apologised and the reason deliveries have failed they say, is that demand was too high for their couriers.
    I say, why try to run a floral delivery company when you cannot cope on your most profitable days!?

As my situation stands, they are refunding ONE amount they have taken, I will take this further unless my online banking changes to read one amount was taken.

Any refunds though will take between 3-5 working days for everyone wishing to claim refunds.

More to the point, sorry mums!!! :(
  • Viper_7
    Viper_7 Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Options
    As ever - people only post the bad reviews.
    I'm sure there are thousands of satisfied customers...
  • wolfwanderer
    Options
    Viper_7 wrote: »
    As ever - people only post the bad reviews.
    I'm sure there are thousands of satisfied customers...

Why does some clown post this kind of stuff on every thread on here?

Need flowers? Look elsewhere.
    Read the reviews - it's why this and similar websites exist.

Simple.
  • Viper_7
    Options
    Why does some clown post this kind of stuff on every thread on here?

Need flowers? Look elsewhere.
    Read the reviews - it's why this and similar websites exist.

Simple.

As it's true...

I've used them plenty of times, never ever had a problem...

Simples.

Secondly it's my opinion, which I'm entitled to make.
    What is not in order is you calling me a clown.

Reported.
  • wolfwanderer
    Options
    As it's true...

I've used them plenty of times, never ever had a problem...

Simples.

Secondly it's my opinion, which I'm entitled to make.
    What is not in order is you calling me a clown.

Reported.
    I thought someone with your number of posts on this website would understand that the original poster was seeking support and advice having been ripped off by an online provider.

As I said, it's why these websites exist.

Reported? OMG! :eek:
  • Viper_7
    Options
    No, the original post was a more a warning to all due to one individual experience.
    Iflorist says they only charged once.... has the Cardholder checked with the bank - it could be their mistake... We don't know.

Just because there are bad reviews does not mean they should be avoided - every business gets bad reviews. Check out Tesco...they get millions of bad reviews, but then there are 10's of millions more who are happy.

Tell you what, air..it's bad for you..don't breath it. I'll direct you to a website showing how many toxic chemicals are in it. AVOID AIR at all cost, it's really bad.
  • wolfwanderer
    Options
    Blah blah blah

Tell you what, air..it's bad for you..don't breath it. I'll direct you to a website showing how many toxic chemicals are in it. AVOID AIR at all cost, it's really bad.

I'd just like to remind you that billions of people like air but do suffer from Coulrophobia.
  • Viper_7
    Options
    Best mind the circus then - avoid them at all costs, a warning to everyone to avoid the circus.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure