Breeze Energy reviews: Give your feedback

MSE_Andrew
MSE_Andrew Posts: 173 MSE Staff
First Post First Anniversary Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
edited 5 January 2021 at 4:00PM in Energy
This is a feedback thread on energy supplier
Breeze Energy

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
  • Did your switch go smoothly?
  • Have you had problems since?
  • Is it easy to contact?
The feedback comes as part of the
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Meghanjrobinson reported for spamming the boards
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Well I've switched to Breeze & hope to save £128 per year. Switch takes 21 days, so all ok, but need to send meter readings which I haven't done in a long time as I've got a smart meter. Apparently they don't use them, oh well, for over £120 a year I will cope.
  • Please keep us updated Bev. Will be interested to hear your impressions.

I've also just noticed Breeze are no longer appearing on the Cheap Energy Club results page...?
  • Hi, Just started my switch to Breeze, will keep you all up dated on how it goes?
  • janb5
    janb5 Posts: 2,619 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Hello- I have just changed to Breeze from Ovo - do I update my details on the site?
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    How are people getting on with Breeze?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • airmac
    airmac Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Switched to Breeze from Scottish Power 31 Dec 17. The Switching process was as easy as described constantly by Martin...Scottish Power were professional and easy to deal with albeit they tried to keep by business. Breeze completed the switching process with no issues. Their Web site is very basic but functional. So far have given no cause for concern. Would give big thumbs up so far to both Scottish Power and Breeze Energy.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    airmac wrote: »
    Switched to Breeze from Scottish Power 31 Dec 17. The Switching process was as easy as described constantly by Martin...Scottish Power were professional and easy to deal with albeit they tried to keep by business. Breeze completed the switching process with no issues. Their Web site is very basic but functional. So far have given no cause for concern. Would give big thumbs up so far to both Scottish Power and Breeze Energy.

Hi - welcome to the forum. For future reference, there is absolutely no need to contact your old supplier if you decide to switch, The gaining supplier is required under the terms of its Licence to manage all aspects of the transfer. This includes notifying your old supplier that you are leaving. The gaining supplier will also ask you for meter readings which go to an industry partner for verification. Once verified, the two suppliers use these readings to close and open your accounts. the losing supplier has 6 weeks from the date of the actual transfer to raise your Final Bill.

Forgive me if you know this already. Sadly, from posts in this forum, many are confused about the difference between leaving a supplier on say moving home, and switching to a new supplier.
  • I have been with breeze for 12 month.
    Switching to them was straight forward. You do have to supply your own meter readings but you do get a reminder every month.
    There have been no issues with customer service,in fact I have found them to be very good, much better than most companies I deal with.
    They have again come out as one of the cheapest for me this year so I will be staying with them.
    Yes I would recommend them to family and friends.
  • In process of changing to them now. Gave meter readings yesterday. Expect to save about £200 this coming year based on increase in old suppliers tariffs. Will report back in a couple of months. Stay warm people.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure