Flight delay and cancellation compensation, Ryanair ONLY

Options

Comments

• alfa145
    alfa145 Posts: 43 Forumite
    edited 23 October 2018 at 11:37AM
    Options
    Hi all - I am just in the process of finishing my ESCP claim form A, and it asks for an address for which court to use in Ireland. Can anyone give a recommendation from this list of an Irish court which is aware of the ESCP process?

http://www.courts.ie/offices.nsf/WebCObyJurisdiction?OpenView&Start=5&Count=30&Expand=5#5

Can I claim for both passengers, or do I need to enter the additional claimant's details?

Also on the form where it asks to sign and date (section 12), what is the field "Done At" ?

Thanks
  • Dr_Watson
    Dr_Watson Posts: 451 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    alfa145 wrote: »
    Hi all - I am just in the process of finishing my ESCP claim form A, and it asks for an address for which court to use in Ireland. Can anyone give a recommendation from this list of an Irish court which is aware of the ESCP process?

http://www.courts.ie/offices.nsf/WebCObyJurisdiction?OpenView&Start=5&Count=30&Expand=5#5

Can I claim for both passengers, or do I need to enter the additional claimant's details?

Also on the form where it asks to sign and date (section 12), what is the field "Done At" ?

Thanks

alfa145,
    PM sent to you earlier.
    Done at is where you signed the Form.
    Good luck and keep going.
    Successfully sued Ryanair in 2013/14...and have been 'helping' litigants since then.

Current known score:-
    Dr Watson 35 - 0 Ryanair / Ince and Co

Go to post 622 on the Ryanair thread to read how to sue them safely.
  • reaney
    reaney Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 24 October 2018 at 6:28PM
    Options
    hi im new here
    im in a case with ryanair and resolver ...ryanair are responding pretty quick which has shocked me a bit to be fair ..we had a 5 hour delay back from spain ...there last email said can I sent them my bank details so they can send compensation but they don't say how much ...ive asked them how much it will be ..but they just asked for bank details again ..is this how it normally works ..thanks martin
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    EU261 is a set amount based on distance. Most Ryanair flights will fall into the €250 category
  • reaney
    Options
    is that per person ..2 adults 2 kids 1000 euros
  • Tyzap
    Tyzap Posts: 2,112 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    reaney wrote: »
    is that per person ..2 adults 2 kids 1000 euros

Malaga to Manchester, for example, would be €400 each.
    Please read Vaubans superb guide. To find it Google and then download 'vaubans guide'.
  • reaney
    Options
    but is it normal for them to just ask for bank details but not tell you the amount
  • Tyzap
    Tyzap Posts: 2,112 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes. For some reason they never tell you up front, they also did the same with me, however, it turned out to be what I had expected.

If you have any further questions please post them on the dedicated Ryanair thread to keep things tidy.

Good luck.
    Please read Vaubans superb guide. To find it Google and then download 'vaubans guide'.
  • bignred05
    bignred05 Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    reaney wrote: »
    hi im new here
    im in a case with ryanair and resolver ...ryanair are responding pretty quick which has shocked me a bit to be fair ..we had a 5 hour delay back from spain ...there last email said can I sent them my bank details so they can send compensation but they don't say how much ...ive asked them how much it will be ..but they just asked for bank details again ..is this how it normally works ..thanks martin

what email address did you use ?
    was it just a case of just reply u on your original email from Ryanair

I've replied to Ryanair, just over a week ago, still not had a reply hence the ask

Thanks
  • Gary_Stephens
    Options
    Could someone help clarify my position for me please? On one hand I think I'm entitled to €125, then I read Ryanair's site and think I'm not!

I was due to fly from DUB-STN on 20/10, flight FR211, 16:30-17:50. This was delayed and eventually landed at 21:12

I was instead re-routed onto a different DUB-STN on 20/10, flight FR288, which landed at 20:05.

Am I eligible for the €125 or did the re-routing wipe that out?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback