Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• nicenswift
    Options
    Hi,

I joined TCB around 3 weeks ago and got £40 cashback tracked into my account for switching to dual fuel with EDF.

This £40 is sitting in the confirmed stage at the moment.

I noticed that I had an option to remain a plus member by paying £5.

I was going to choose to opt out of being a plus member but I noticed it said that if I do my current TCB would be reduced to the non plus member rate.

How do I know what the non plus member rate would have been so I can work out if its worth paying the £5 or not ?

Many thanks for your advice.
  • Faully
    Options
    Couldn’t seem to delete my previous post about my account being deleted as the TopCashBack support team have already resolved my problem. Huge thanks to the team, excellent customer service for a problem I thought couldn’t be resolved where I thought I’d had lost money on the account. :T
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@molerat – That is great news to hear :)

@Viv001 - If the reason is due to us no longer being able to query with the network claims for a specific merchant, all unresolved claims will have to go onto declined. However, claims form a very small percentage of the actual transactions that track through us.

@Faully – I am pleased that we could help you out this morning :)

@nicenswift - If you get in touch with us either on support ticket or in an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk we can see what benefits you have had from Plus Membership this year. However, please also bear in mind the other perks such as increased tell a friend and payout rates.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Viv001
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@molerat – That is great news to hear :)

@Viv001 - If the reason is due to us no longer being able to query with the network claims for a specific merchant, all unresolved claims will have to go onto declined. However, claims form a very small percentage of the actual transactions that track through us.

@Faully – I am pleased that we could help you out this morning :)

@nicenswift - If you get in touch with us either on support ticket or in an email to [EMAIL="mse@topcashback.co.uk"]mse@topcashback.co.uk[/EMAIL] we can see what benefits you have had from Plus Membership this year. However, please also bear in mind the other perks such as increased tell a friend and payout rates.

Best wishes,
    Matt

Hi Topcashback,

My transaction was not a manual claim, it successfully tracked for over 10 months. Was it just my cashback that was declined or was it all the Nationwide Home Insurances transactions from September 2016 to November 2017 that been declined all in one go, with the removal from the affiliate network?
  • sue1976
    sue1976 Posts: 566 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I purchased my home insurance from gocompare hine ibsurance on 26th June. I have waited patiently for the status of this to change (I asked on here and was told it takes several moths with it being insurance. I found out today that it has now been declined. I have tried to put in a claim but it won’t allow me to enter the details - time etc as it says that it’s over 100 days ago. Is there anything else that I can do?
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@Viv001 - I can confirm that transactions were successful and have been paid right up until the cashback programme ended.

@sue1976 - We should be able to override the limit for you if you either email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk or submit a support ticket.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • BraveHeart
    Options
    Hello TCB,

My two claims (see below) were submitted to the merchant on 1 August 2017.
    Are you able to provide an update?

Regards
    BraveHeart wrote: »
    Hello TCB,

On 13 July 2017, Hotels.com was showing '20% 24 Hour Deal' on 'Booking without Hotels.com Rewards'.

As a result I made a couple of booking with Hotels.com on 13 July 2017, but cashback pending is lower than the rate advertised.

Surely this is a TCB error and not Hotels'com?

I have already lodged Missing Cashback Claims. Do I have to go through with this?
    Options
    Hey BraveHeart

If you drop us an email at mse@topcashback.co.uk I will take a look at your claims for you and see if we can get you an update.

Best wishes,
    Matt
  • Hello,

Just a warning to members who may be in the same situation as me or in the future.

I was unable to log into my account and asked why? After some conversation with the "quality team", they have now requested me to email photo ID.

PHOTO ID TO A UNSECURED EMAIL ADDRESS WHERE WHO KNOWS WHO HAS ACCESS TO IT TO DO WITH WHAT THEY WANT.

Do not do this. It is dangerous and makes me wonder how many people are being duped into doing this.
    Options
    Hi @HAGERTHEHORRIBLE,

Should our team really need to verify that you are indeed the account holder they will have to ask for some sort of identity proof. Without this, we could be giving absolutely anyone access to an account which is neither right or fair.

If you wish to dispute the information they are requesting or the processes in place this will need to be taken up with them directly. I can not assist you on this forum with that sort of query.

Best wishes,
    Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback