1505506507508509511»

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey Everyone 

I hope you are all having a motivating Monday :smile:

@Schnurrbart - I am sorry to hear of the frustrations you have had with the claims process, I will certainly pass feedback directly to our teams to get this investigated and see if this can be changed for the form. I understand that our team have tried to help and we are always very grateful for those passionate members who want to feedback improvements to us, as we are equally as passionate to make our site/app easy to use. 

If you could please drop us an email at mse@topcashback.co.uk and we can take a closer look at the responses you have received from the team as well as look into the claim for you too 

Best wishes 
    Phil 
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Schnurrbart
    Schnurrbart Posts: 91 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 5 February at 5:56PM
    Options

@TopCashBack_Company_Representative

Thanks for the reply, Phil, but it's clear that you've totally failed to understand what I'm talking about, along with the various staff who responded on my support ticket.

I wasn't referring to any discrepancy with the claims process. I made this perfectly clear in my previous post where I said "I wasn't even talking about the claims process, for goodness' sake!" and "To repeat: my message was not about the claims process". I was referring to the discrepancy on the Earnings page, and even included a screenshot from my Earnings page showing this. And I pointed out that TCB gets the Order ID and Item Number the right way round during the claims process. I can't really make it any more explicit!

Admittedly, my posts were long-winded, and I could - and perhaps should - have said the same thing using much less space, but I'd like to think that you had read them properly nonetheless. Unfortunately, your reference to my (non-existent) frustrations with the claims process shows that you hadn't.

I've closed the support ticket, and will draw a line under the issue here as well. If TCB doesn't rectify the discrepancy (which seems highly unlikely given that they still don't appear to understand what I'm driving at), then at least I am now aware of it, and perhaps a few others are, too.

Thanks again for at least responding.

P.S. If TCB is genuinely "grateful" for member feedback, and committed to improving the site/app, then reading that feedback properly is something of a necessity, wouldn't you say?

Options
    Hi Everyone 

@Schnurrbart - I am sorry for the confusion about the feedback for the earnings page which I will feedback to the team. We do take feedback on board and I will learn from this for the future to make sure feedback is passed to the team fully and that it is understood. 

Best wishes 
    Phil 
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • intalex
    intalex Posts: 811 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I've also just seen the adverse effect of TCB's clearly erroneous tracking of repeat eBay purchases:
    Purchased Qty 1 of Item X mid-Feb, and it tracked correctly along with a £2 bonus.
    Purchased Qty 1 of the same Item X early-Mar, and it tracked with the mid-Feb date from first purchase, and £2 bonus didn't track.

When I raised a ticket and pointed out the issue being that TCB seems to track purchases on (repeatable) item number rather than (unique) order number, the responses just seemed to sidestep commenting on this point and banged on about raising a missing cashback claim for the early-Mar transaction, dismissing the "tracking with an incorrect date" as an (unrelated) duplicate which would presumably decline/disappear in due course. Zero acknowledgment of the underlying systematic problem and zero intention to escalate it to the appropriate team to fix in order to avoid a repeat of the issue for the masses.
    Options
    Hey Everyone, 

Hope you are all having a tremendous Tuesday :smile:

@intalex - We would like to take a look into this for you and if you could please drop us an email at mse@topcashback.co.uk, we can check out what happened. 

Best wishes 
    Phil 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback