Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• onejontwo
    onejontwo Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The past few times I have gone through Topcashback to sites it states that my purchase would not track for several reasons, I have used Topcashback for many years now and usually disabling an adblocker usually does the trick whether it be Google or IE. Recently however the only way I can get straight through to the site via Topcashback is by disabling my anti-virus altogether (Kaspersky) which I'm not comfortable doing whilst the transaction takes place. I hope you can shed some light on this problem please.
  • moreofthegoodstuff
    Options
    I’m due £150 that has been confirmed by a hotel - this was booked a year ago, the company still exist but no longer provide cash back through TCB, I’ve been fobbed off for the whole year advising they are waiting for payment through the merchant- the email on here was just as pointless, being told to be patient after a year is a bit of a joke- where can I go next with this? any tips on getting a successful payout?
  • Sconeyj
    Sconeyj Posts: 16 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello

I purchased a NOW TV Combo through Top Cashback with the promise of £55 cashback. Soon after, my dashboard said £50 was pending. I submitted a claim for the extra £5, but now my cashback has been declined entirely and I have no idea why - I followed everything on the website and adhered to all of the T&Cs.

I've tried to put in a claim, but the drop down boxes on the website don't recognise that I've made a purchase so I can't submit anything. Is there anything you can do to help?

Thanks
    James
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@ onejontwo - I have personal experience with this anti virus and have no issues with gaining access to the site. It may be worth looking at the configuration of it as it sounds like it could be that rather than anything else.

@Moreofthegoodstuff – The cashback won’t start to progress after the stay and so this could be the holdup. I can assure you even with expired retailers work is still done to obtain the outstanding cashback.

@ Sconeyj - Were you a brand new customer to Nowtv? If you were not this will be the reason for the decline. I can certainly look into this for you if you email us at mse@topcashback.co.uk

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Treecle
    Options
    Hi,

I purchased RIAS home insurance back in August. Everything went as planned...tracked, confirmed, payable. Perfect! Went to cash out a few days later to find it's gone! Approx £60 no longer showing as payable, amount for the transaction now £0.00. How is this possible??

Sent a support ticket, standard response to lodge a missing claim etc, only I can't because it's now after 100 days. And that misses the point that it was there and now it's not.

Kicking myself for not cashing out as soon as I could because I doubt I will ever see that money again. Why on earth has this happened?
    Options
    Hey Treecle,

If you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk I will certainly take a look into this for you :)

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Bids4bargains
    Options
    For some reason my Topcashback account does not allow sign in & the customer contact form link on their website returns an "email undeliverable" message.

Surely a credible site, with credible customer service should have a visible contact email address and telephone number?

This business appears invisible & very hard to contact.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance for any help & guidance.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    For some reason my Topcashback account does not allow sign in & the customer contact form link on their website returns an "email undeliverable" message.

Surely a credible site, with credible customer service should have a visible contact email address and telephone number?

This business appears invisible & very hard to contact.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance for any help & guidance.

Try social media?
  • anna42hmr
    anna42hmr Posts: 2,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    there seems to be a number of delays with my cash back lately, that or the stats on the site are useless.

for example
    • i have a debenhams order which was tracked for 17 july, no money received yet but the site stats state that last payment received by tcb for this transaction was in november for september.
    • a screw fix purchase from 6 august, which is also still at confirmed, yet the site states states received payment in November for september transactions.
    • two secretsales transactions, for 18 august and 16 september, both at pending, yet cannot locate them on the merchant pages now to see what stats timings are for confirmed, payment etc.

they are only for small amounts, however the speed of payment lately seems a lot worse and the stats on the site seem to have no resemblance for my experiences.
    MFW#105 - 2015 Overpaid £8095 / 2016 Overpaid £6983.24 / 2017 Overpaid £3583.12 / 2018 Overpaid £2583.12 / 2019 Overpaid £2583.12 / 2020 Overpaid £2583.12/ 2021 overpaid £1506.82 /2022 Overpaid £2975.28 / 2023 Overpaid £2677.30 / 2024 Target: £1800, £572.15 overpaid as at March so YTD = £355.88 Total OP since mortgage started in 2015 = £34,178.29
    Options
    Hey everyone,

@Bids4bargains – I can certainly help you if you drop me an email to mse@topcashback.co.uk . In our help section for logging in there is a contact form and also we have social media channels.

@anna42hmr – This time a year can be different for a lot of reasons - mostly the extended returns period a merchant.
    Creating an estimate for you can only be possible if we have enough previous payout stats to go off. I am more than happy to take a look at your transactions if you drop me an email.

Best wishes,
    Matt
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback