e2save problem (merged threads)

rrwfotr
rrwfotr Posts: 573 Forumite
I have sent two recorded delivery items to e2save for a cash back but both appear to have not been signed for? I'm worried my cash back will not be paid. Two seem very strange to have gone missing has any one else had the same problem what can I do???

Comments

• Umer
    Umer Posts: 419 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've got the same problem. I actually sent it together with a CPW one and that was received ok. I guess the only thing to do is to call and ask if you can fax it or something.

Has anyone got the number to speak to CS representative?
  • Chambeli
    Chambeli Posts: 220 Forumite
    done the same here as you are suppose to get a txt msg frm them saying they have recieved it. Apparently we sent it to the wrong address (they have the wrong address on their website) rang them up on 0845 655 1246 waited for 20 minutes before i got thru and he said to send it again and gave the correct address and said i will exclude you from the 30 day limit so i have only posted it yesterday yet no txt msg.
    see wot happens!!!
  • E2save is a crap company i got 3 contracts with them and even there was offer like if you recommend your friend u will get £20 on each and i recomened 10 and they got contract as well but after ward by contacting them they said they will put in to my bank i account but its been 1 year on now , didnt receive any thing lolz
  • MickKnipfler
    MickKnipfler Posts: 1,983 Forumite
    Is there a freephone number?
  • Chambeli
    the free phone number is for sales which is 08000496060 there is a geographical number which is 01509615993.
  • fraz41
    fraz41 Posts: 87 Forumite
    I also sent two separate claims by recorded delivery to 2 different e2save claim addresses ...one to WS10 7WZ, the other to an address in Loughborough that was mentioned in the first chequeback email I got from e2Save.

The Lougborough claim has tracked on the RM website, the other hasn't. It's been over a week since my claim was received and I haven't had any sort of confirmation (email or SMS).

Should I chase? Advice appreciated.
    Moneysaving is costing me a fortune!
  • Chambeli
    Well on their website it says if it has been over 45 days then you should contact them.
  • skiddy2k
    skiddy2k Posts: 1,627 Forumite
    call up CS and enquire about it... it says on the site as Chambeli said, you should contact them if its been over 45 days, but if you send the chequeback voucher after 30 days, your cheque gets voided!!! this doesnt make sence! i called up CS (0845 number) to enquire about mine and they managed to confirm they will be posting the cheque.

call up CS between 11am and 3pm, thats when they'r leat buisy (you still gotta wait for around 10 min though!)
  • fraz41
    fraz41 Posts: 87 Forumite
    called them up and they advised that they've not received anything yet (even though the claim sent to the loughborgh address is showing as tracked over a week ago?).

They advised me to wait another 2 weeks as it normally takes over a week for post to move between loughbr and wednesbury. Are they using a horse and cart? They also advised that I would get a text automatically as soon as my form is being processed.

If I wait another 2 weeks I'll be outside the 30day claim period and I'm concerned they'll then reject the claim because I sent it to a diff address. I'm not at all confident with them and so will be sending a third application (and all futher applications) by Special Delivery to them, but which address shld I use:

Chequeback Offers
    P.O. Box 4259
    Wednesbury
    WS10 7WZ

or, the address on the voucher which has a WS10 7JN postcode,

or, the address in Loughborough from the cashback email they sent me when I started the contract.

I've been doing cashbacks on mobiles for the last 5 yrs and e2Save are, so far, the most difficult.
    Moneysaving is costing me a fortune!
  • dihaz
    dihaz Posts: 151 Forumite
    I know how you are feeling as i am going through this at the moment!!
    I sent the bill recorded delivery 3 weeks ago and they have not recieved it!So i sent it by fax and again they said they had not recieved it so i had to re fax it today!
    I am really worried that i will not get my cash back,if i had known it would be this much hassel i would never have taken out the cashback deal with them!
    (and this is the first cashback i have another 2 to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!)
    If any one has any advice i would really appreciate it.
    thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport