Wessex Teak - Merged threads

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Freedom_of_Speech
    Options
    Paul Allen has now relocated to the US and setup another scam business, pretending to sell teak furniture in Florida under the name Manor Teak.

manorteak
    dot
    com

Our CCJ's are now worthless i'm afraid.

Just hope somebody catches up with them over there and confronts them. They are scum, and have played the poor system back here allowing people like Mark and Paul to con many people out of hard earned money.

Advanced New Media Ltd currently run their website from Essex - and are clearly in on it too. The contact their lied to me and said he didn't have a forwarding address (going to struggle to bill them isn't he....but still keeps the site up and running!).
  • Wandsworth
    Options
    Thank you "Freedom of Speech" for that info. I'll spare you all the details ...usual story of non delivery & failure to refiund. Resorted to courts....hearing next week but all paperwork to WT to support my claim gets returned...so suspected something beyond their normal fraudulent trading practices had occurred. Always suspected they would win as they know how to use the system but will go to court to complete the process & get the CCJ against them..... Essex Trading Standards were useless but will inform them too. How the site can keep trading is beyond me. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. TOTAL CROOKS.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure