PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Friday 23rd May

Options
14567810»

Comments

• tattycath
    tattycath Posts: 7,175 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well we are supposed to be doing a car boot on sunday but it has forecast rain for sunday and monday-typical bankholiday weather!!!- I'm back to the tea that alcoholic drink I dug out was not to my taste-then again I have no idea how old it was. I'll have to get some smirnoff ice in :D now that is my kind of drink!!
    To all who are indulging in a drink tonight :beer: and enjoying what's left of the evening.
    GE 36 *MFD may 2043
    MFIT-T5 #60 £136,850.30
    Mortgage overpayments 2019 - £285.96
    2020 Jan-£40-feb-£18.28.march-£25
    Christmas savings card 2020 £20/£100
    Emergency savings £100/£500
    12/3/17 175lb - 06/11/2019 152lb
  • betheebee
    betheebee Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    Options
    As I am typing this I am not sure that I willl post it untill I press (POST)

Just thinking, has anyone here ever writen a letter then thought "Shall I post it or not?

I've never been on here this late before. I'm am noramally a 5 to 7 am poster.

I joined this thread just a short while back and have never, ever experianced so much care, understanding, laughter, tears, recipes, fear, banter, humour, support and total dediation for eachother............... all that and we have never met!!!!!

MSE is not all about saving money, I think it's all about getting us caring people together...

Thanks for reading my ramblings :o:o
  • jayward
    jayward Posts: 541 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    betheebee thts so nice and its so true
    waves to all and hugs for all that would like one
  • arkonite_babe
    arkonite_babe Posts: 7,375 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    tattycath wrote: »
    To all who are indulging in a drink tonight :beer: and enjoying what's left of the evening.

I'm in!!!! After over a week of anti biotics I'm so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    betheebee wrote: »
    MSE is not all about saving money, I think it's all about getting us caring people together...

Half the reason why I post in here. I have been shot down and flamed on other boards before now, and I'm not just talking when I was a noob! I stick to the boards I bg on and this one. ( I feel at home here) My only regret was giving up as BG on this board. I just couldn't devote the time it needed at that point. Squeaky and Pink are 2 of the best and I'm proud to be able to call them my friends. We might not be in contact that often, but I know they are there for me if I need them.

Pen Pen, you have a good pair of tutors to help you in your BG role here. Hope you love this board as much as I did when I was privelidged (sp?) enough to be on it.

Well DH has gone to bed as he's up at 0430 in the morning for work. He says he'll get meup at that time too as it's not fair him getting up and me lying scratching in my pit. I bit my tongue from reminding him that most am's I'm up at before 5 for work and he's not up until at least 0600!!!

Hope you all have a good evening and I'll maybe see you early in the morning

;)

love and hugs

ab
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills