🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Is Welcome Finance going bust?

Options

Comments

• madmackhunter
    Options
    max dp
    I wouldnt be shocked mate,they prey on the vulnerable and think they can get away with it!!
    Gina
    its gone to legal eagles still negotiating,that writ kicked them up the backside though.
    And like you i got chraged £25p per call for some abusive half-wit to call and get half her facts wrong!!
    this lot are really unbelieveable
  • madmackhunter
    Options
    A MESSAGE TO YOU ALL
    Dont stand for there threats,they are not competant enough to carry them through.

If they turn up on your door tell them they are trespassing and to make an appointment to turn up.

Ignore the local office just tell them you no longer recognise them through there incompetance and say your dealing DIRECT with nottingham.
    This always shuts them up!!!
  • rosemahairy
    rosemahairy Posts: 199 Forumite
    Options
    run away while u can they are appalling in every way. if you have financial difficulty dont keep borrowing speak to CAB or a debt helpline i got in a worse mess by keeping borrowing. Welcome are crap interets, service, ppi, they ignore letters, phonecalls and should not be allowed to trade.

RUN AWAY FAST
    MY Successes = RBS PPI, RBS bank charges, Aqua PPI, Aqua cc charges, HFC PPI, Welcome Finance PPI, Blackhorse PPI Mums Ongoing= Swift Advances PPI, London Scottish PPI, Blackhorse chgs, GE money pyts missing
    :rotfl:Im Feeling fine Debt free 2009!
  • madmackhunter
    Options
    well well amazing what you find out,apparently most of welscums/cattles debts are tied up with rbs lol:rotfl:
    i also found out from a very well connected city gent that cattles are 1 billion in debt!!!:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

as for above national debtline/citizens advice fine if you have ALL DAY to que on phone or in person.
    I personally dont rate them at all.
  • GINA_2
    GINA_2 Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    had a letter today from welcome giving me a 'finanl response' on the letter I posted to them 14th January this year. (complained about them kicking my gate in and the abuse, swearing ect hurled at me and my husband because we culdn't give them all the money they wanted there and then)
    The letter back stated"Yours complaint has been looked at carefully by our team and cannot see any problem with the insurance sold!!!! "
    Am I missing something here or are they COMPLETE morons that cannot comprehend english?
    Madmackhunter
    So what do you think will happen now???? Will Lloydstsb be involved with RBS/cattles/wf? with the takeover will that involve Halifax as well. Isn't Nat West a part of RBS?
  • madmackhunter
    Options
    Well gina its certainly interesting.
    technically the government could be most owners in our cars we have on hp!!:confused:
    now thats a horrendous prospect:rotfl::rotfl:
    come back welcome all is forgiven!!ha ha NO JUST JOKING:T:T
  • madmackhunter
    Options
    All of you ring the guy above from bloomberg-i have, and he has LOTS to tell us.
    ive told him every gory detail!!!lol
  • GINA_2
    GINA_2 Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    All of you ring the guy above from bloomberg-i have, and he has LOTS to tell us.
    ive told him every gory detail!!!lol

Bit dubious in ringing him when I read it, but if you have rang, then I will in the morning and say my peice.
    What is doing with all the material he collates?
    Lots of juicy damming gossip on wf i hope:j
  • madmackhunter
    Options
    He sounds ok gina,he had lots of calls already,all with obviously a different storys to tell.
    i think he's trying to focus on the harrassment side of things and very poor customer experiences.
    But boy has he got a lot of info on these crooks!!:T:T:j:j
  • PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have been following your thread with close interest, looks like the day is dawning for this type of "loan-shark" lender, I might have a stroll down to my local office on closing day to see if I can blag some of their computer system so I can flog it on eBay. ;)
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport