Lose Weight 20

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Ajax~~ Can i ask if you think it would be suitable(even just bits) for someone with slightly didgy balance & coordination?
    DS would like it & if I could use even just a wee bit of it then I might think about it!
    Did you enjoy the yoga then?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Its sounding good i must admit. I even searched a price for a wii console! Might have to take a trip to kelkoo, via quidco of course
  • bekkithedevil
    Options
    Pretty please can I join? I'm with Weightwatchers at the mo and have lost 12lbs since November last year. Got another 5 stone or so to go! Would love to lose another stone by August, but maybe sooner if get addicted to you lovely lot (which is a strong possibility - my OH is always asking why I'm on "that money website"!)

Next WI Tuesday evening - hopefully it's all downhill from here! Teehee
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Welcome bekkthedevil~We are a great bunch here.

Night night all~Sleep tight.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • tagz
    tagz Posts: 690 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome Bekkithedevil. Beanielou is right we are a great bunch here. Supportive but good fun too.

Ajax - the half moon - is that when your pants fall down only part of the way? Hehe:rotfl:

Now I really do want a Wii!
    I would if I could but I can't so I won't!
  • tagz
    tagz Posts: 690 Forumite
    Options
    Had some friends around tonight and I pulled out of the wardrobe a pair of size 16 cropped jeans I've been waiting to get into. Well I not only got into them, my friend reckons they look too big for me! I've definately toned up! I hope the scales will show a loss this week but if they don't I'll still know all the exercise is doing me good. Yippee!

Vix I have the same prob with different sizes for tops and bottoms.I'm like Gpuk a very good 18 on top and a now def 16 on the bottom. I usually find dresses a pain. I know others have mentioned getting separates but I find it is the best way to get a good fit. How about a corset top with a skirt, very glam!;)
    I would if I could but I can't so I won't!
  • wendyw1947
    wendyw1947 Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    hya bekkithedevil.gonna call you bekki after this cos it takes too long to type, anyway welcome and I'm sure you'll do well with this lovely friendly lot
    l:T Never Too Old to learn :T
  • wendyw1947
    wendyw1947 Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    ajax thanks for explaining so nicely , funny that, only saw American Pie again the other night,and the penny dropped straight away.Told you I was an innocent though [not] lol
    l:T Never Too Old to learn :T
  • Sue-UU
    Sue-UU Posts: 9,560 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I sort of came onto the previous thread last night and thought about 'signing up', but then chickened out. :o Thought about it a lot today though and now after seeing Starlight and Grannynise how could I not!!! Not with them and suggs(?) for great motivation, you look lovely all of you and the difference is amazing and so rewarding for you all.

I want to lose about a stone and have started a week or so ago, but I reckon I'll get lots of incentive from you all, so please could I join in too? Thanks.

Sue
    Sealed Pot Challenge 001 My Totals = 08 = £163.95 09 = £315.78 10 = £518.80 11 = £481.87 12 = £694.53 13 = £1200.20! 14 = £881 15 = £839.21 16 = £870.48 17 = £871.52 18 = £800.00 19 = £851.022021=£820.26[/SizeGrand Totals of all members (2008 uncounted) 2009 = £32.154.32! 2010 = £37.581.47! 2011 = £42.474.34! 2012 = £49.759.46! 2013 = £50.642.78! 2014 = £61.367.88!! 2015 = £52.852.06! 2016 = £52, 002.40!! 2017 = £50,456.23!! 2018 = £47, 815.88! 2019 = £38.538.37!!!! :j
  • funkyfunkymonkey
    Options
    Hi Sue

I 'lurked' for ages before joining, in fact I'd finished losing weight before I was brave enough. These guys are really great (as you've already figured out) and they help me to keep on track and not put my weight back on.

Stick around, your stone will disappear before you know it.

FFM :)
    AMAZON SELLERS CLUB member 0077 come and join us :hello: make some space and get hold of some cash, we're on the ebay and other auctions, car boot and jumble sales board.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure