4k free Nectar points from Barclaycard!

Comments

• Thanks donnalou

Well, I have wrote an e-mail, they have just now sent me an e-mail back stating that I should use some other way to send an e-mail.

I have done it the same way before with no problems.

Probably want me to go away quietly.

I will phone as you suggested, just hope I don't loos my cool.
  • Phoned as suggested.

they are going to make it up to the correct amount.

I'm with Tesco now!

Thanks for the phone No.
  • helen21_2
    helen21_2 Posts: 8,092 Forumite
    4000 nectar points = £20
    Or £40 in adams kids clothes shop :D

helen21
  • fourmi
    fourmi Posts: 16 Forumite
    Cool, up 4k points, had been spending like a maniac in the 3 months before 1st spetember to get all the next 6 month's big expenses through (approx 10k's worth especially with xmas around the corner). I mentioned the new nectar amex, that it was mainly a nectar point thing, but that i was also looking out for good balance transfer deals too. he bit for 4k points, but not for 0% no fee lifetime xfers ;) ho hum!
  • I have phoned them and complained in writing, and threatened to cancel my card (which I use regularly for purchases). No Nectar points offered at all.
  • A bit of topic I know and am sorry but vodafone have also dropped Nectar and I don't think Debenhams go over the top to ask for your card any more anyone know why?
  • I've also just phoned them. I've been a regular Barclaycard customer for years and threatened to go to Amex. No points offered and he agreed I'd have to get an Amex card if I wanted more Nectar points.
  • Ellie2758
    Ellie2758 Posts: 2,848 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    the points that I got from Debenhams were DEDUCTED from the total on my last Nectar statement. I have written to ask them why as there was no phone number on the statement.

Ellie
    Ellie :cool:

"man is born free but everywhere he is in chains"
    J-J Rousseau
  • They do not ask you for your Nectar card in Sainsburys anymore - so I asked why not? The answer I was given was ' They are not allowed to any more, it is down to the customer to offer it to them!' Point evasion - hoping the customer will forget me thinks?? :rolleyes:

ta Daf
  • nutter
    nutter Posts: 127 Forumite
    I would just like to say thanks for this i have just got 4000 points, this is an excellent site .

Nutter
    A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent,
    the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure