Lose Weight 19

Options

Comments

• retiredlady
    retiredlady Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ajaxgeezer wrote: »
    He's a cutie, marion. I thought he was a teddybear dog he looked so fluffy.
    Thanks! He is a bichon about a week overdue for a hair cut! We think he sort of looks like that dog on the Muppet Show. He has a lovely disposition and is so affectionate. Loves his cuddles and his walks and likes eating fruit and veg - he even likes bits of orange!:D

Can you tell I love him!?:o

Marion
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequilla and salt and give me a call!!!
  • retiredlady
    retiredlady Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Suzy-Qu wrote: »
    Thank you Suggs for the new thread and for all the interesting links at the beginning such as recipes. Your weight loss pictures are amazing.

Marion your little dog Charlie is really gorgeous. How old is he? Is he still a puppy? Well done on your weight loss.:j

Glad you had a lovely time in Brighton Vix. It's nice to get away for a bit isn't it.

x

Hello Suzy-Qu :hello:

Charlie is 18 months old so is almost a puppy and almost a full grown boy!

Marion
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequilla and salt and give me a call!!!
  • serendisglair
    Options
    Oooohh a nice new thread :)

Well Im absobloominlutely gutted, I sts this week :cry: I desperately wanted a 2lb loss this week to take me to my 10 stone loss marker and with the exercise I did this week I really had high hopes :(

Oh well, onwards and downwards next week

Keep at it. You're body is making some adjustments is all...think of the muscle you're toning up!
  • grannynise
    grannynise Posts: 1,168 Forumite
    Options
    Ajax, your new signature is the best yet. When you find out how to simplify, let me know please.
  • grannynise
    Options
    Oh Dragon .... you are so focused and fantastic because you still keep trying despite the cards being stacked against you. Thank you for being so determined, you're a role model.
  • grannynise
    Options
    Someone wanted the India diet book , can't remember who and it's on the previous thread. I've got a copy and it's not my sort of diet at all so if you still would like it, pm me and I'll send it to you.
  • victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    Options
    lucky111 wrote: »
    Just having a nosy at this, well done to all who have lost weight, it isnt easy,im trying to loose weight.

Join us and we can all do it together;) :D
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
  • katiepoppycat
    katiepoppycat Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    retiredlady, charlie is just gorgeous! ooh, I'm all broody for a puppyagain now.

Being taken out for dinner tomorrow to a chophouse in leeds that looks a bt posh. So best be good for the rest of the day. At my mum's and have had beef stew and a jacket potato for tea and she refrained from adding wine or beer so it's problably virtually syn free. go me!

glad to hear you had fun vix, your oh's parents sound a real pain. OH's mum still hasn't rung to find out how his kit fair went - two weeks ago. She's a very active cub leader and everything else ends up rather on the periphery. It sounds like your OH is very happy with your family which is what counts.
  • dellybelly_2
    dellybelly_2 Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    Options
    Oooohh a nice new thread :)

Well Im absobloominlutely gutted, I sts this week :cry: I desperately wanted a 2lb loss this week to take me to my 10 stone loss marker and with the exercise I did this week I really had high hopes :(

Oh well, onwards and downwards next week

Ahh - but starlight - the lady from WW say wait till next week (or possibly the week after) 's weigh in and you'll find your sts this week plus all your exercise will be rewarded! Let us know how you get on and keep up the good work. Did you think about what I was telling you about the cross trainer?

grannynise +1lb for me this week. please. I've been a bad dellybelly, haven't taken my reductil all last week (kept forgetting) and was truely awful for the past 2 weeks or more, so I'm fortunate to get away with a gain of only 1lb. First week of going it alone this week and have decided to implement 3 simple rules:
    1. 3 meals, snacks on fruit and one small treat per day (talking freddo sized treat)
    2. walk the fluffy ginger pigdog at least 3 times this week
    3. not eat after 8.30 pm.

and see how I get on with that for the rest of the week. My Wi next monday morning will be the tell all of how I've done this week.

In case you're wondering why I haven't started SW (thanks kpc and bb by the way - ). I'm just so fed up counting points etc. but still want to eat healthily so I'm trying this for size (Bob Green's way) and seeing how I get on.
    Goal for 09: Get fit and foxy. target weight 11st. 5/80.
    Get out of dead end job and work for career I always wanted.
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think all the walking ive done over the weekends has toned my legs up a bit. They looked different today!

Havent seen BB so i take it shes getting over the grief of me leaving brighton!

KPC: Trouble is 21 years of feeling inferiror, unimportant and a piece of poo on your family's shoes is quite a confidence killer! umongst other problems.

retiredlady: what breed? Lookes poodley. My boyfriends dogs are jack russel mixed with poodle. They are adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure