Lose Weight 19

Options

Comments

• vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh yes!

I ate too much though. Saturday night it felt like the food was up to my gullet. I had to force the last bit of wine down me! Im hoping the walking i did burnt off the zillions of calories i consumed.

Then at 9:20 i got a phone call from work saying their short and can i come in :(

oh and last night we went ove matts parents. I was so niave to think that people change. We rang at like half 9 yesterday morning to say happy mothers day and matt let his parents know that we would only be able to come over this evening cos of brighton, she said thats fine cos his brother is back from iraq with his gf at 6ish. We get there and theyre making dinner to which we werent asked to have untill we got there. So they all tucked in to dinner, she only offered us a little plate. We refused and ate ice cream (only because she felt guilty they were all in the dining roomm and we werent.) Weve only been invited for one meal (boxing day) since matt got chucked out in october. Could have punched them all!
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    I'm glad that Brighton was a success Vix - but :mad: to Matt's parents! (what did his brother say to all this or do you not know?)

I'm glad to see everyone on this new thread (Another one already! Woot!!) weight wise for me this week 3 pounds ON again! I wouldn't mind but I had what I call a Xenical moment (or more accurately a Xenical weekend!) I didn't dare move from the bathroom! but I also had medication every flipping day :mad: and as of mid-week I was actually a stone up! so all in all three pounds isn't that bad!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • retiredlady
    retiredlady Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello all you lovely people! :D

I am very happy to report a 2.5 pound weight loss this week.:j :j

This was of course after being on green all week - except for yesterday when I chickened out and went for the red!

I am very happy and don't feel as I have been deprived at all - which I have done in the past. So I think I will do the same again this week, although I might go red for the weekend. Not really decided yet. :cool:

Now for some exciting news - I have rejoined the gym! I had joined last year and only went for about 4 months, went for my long trip to Canada, came back with a terrible cold and just didn't bother going again. :o

However my husband and I decided it would help us both so off we went and signed up. We also got a very good deal on the price too (after all this is MSE ):rotfl:

Got to think this will help the weight loss along - although I still take Charlie for his daily walkies this will be a little more strenuous. I am going to aqua fit on Thursday (me in a swimsuit -:eek: ), I am looking forward to it and terrified at the same time!:o

Also thinking I am going to start posting on here more offten - I read the thread daily and feel as if I know loads of you but tend not to say much! I will start coming out of my shell a little more and take part in the group - I really don't know where this is all coming from!!:confused:

Love to all
    Marion
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequilla and salt and give me a call!!!
  • retiredlady
    retiredlady Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sorry - I forgot to say that I am changing my picture to a head and shoulder shot of Charlie now! He is getting to be a big boy and gets embarrassed wearing his red coat!

Marion
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequilla and salt and give me a call!!!
  • kymrob
    kymrob Posts: 409 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    i made it here
    wow suggs u look great!
    u must feel so much better my goal is to lose the weight but keeping it of is the hardest!
    i myself have lost 8 stone once before only about 4 years ago and just a few hic-cups in life and put it all back on!
    now on the road to lose it all again i know i can do it!!
  • ajaxgeezer
    ajaxgeezer Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    Options
    He's a cutie, marion. I thought he was a teddybear dog he looked so fluffy.
  • victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    Options
    retiredlady:j :j :j you are really on a roll these last weeks, well done:D
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
  • Suzy-Qu
    Suzy-Qu Posts: 85 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you Suggs for the new thread and for all the interesting links at the beginning such as recipes. Your weight loss pictures are amazing.

Marion your little dog Charlie is really gorgeous. How old is he? Is he still a puppy? Well done on your weight loss.:j

Glad you had a lovely time in Brighton Vix. It's nice to get away for a bit isn't it.

x
    Sealed Pot Challenge No. 914
  • starlight_xx
    starlight_xx Posts: 681 Forumite
    Options
    Oooohh a nice new thread :)

Well Im absobloominlutely gutted, I sts this week :cry: I desperately wanted a 2lb loss this week to take me to my 10 stone loss marker and with the exercise I did this week I really had high hopes :(

Oh well, onwards and downwards next week
  • lucky111
    lucky111 Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Just having a nosy at this, well done to all who have lost weight, it isnt easy,im trying to loose weight.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure