Grolier hassle

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Does anyone know how to contact this shambles of a company, or whoever is taking care of outstanding accounts? I paid off an account last month but now I've received a letter (which arrived almost a month after it was printed!) saying they tried to collect on my direct debit but I had cancelled it. Well, of course I had! Their customer services number (0870) is now automated and when you punch in the account number it says it cannot deal with the matter and that customer services are only open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. I was calling past 10am! I tried the 01603 number at the top of the letter and the email address on their website does not exist! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 September 2010 at 2:39PM
    Options
    on companies house they are listed as 29-32 morgan way, bowthorpe,norwich nr5 9hh,their accounts are overdue too

see this number, and address ishttp://www.mylocalservices.co.uk/Norfolk/Printers/2153495/Just_Books_Ltd.html the same

just books 01603 726810 could maybe help?

sorry having problems doing links

Richard Robinson became the director of grolier on 18th August 2010,he is the named director of numerous other companies
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure