We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Unofficial MSE Meet in Edinburgh 1/9/05

Options

Comments

• MORPH3US
    MORPH3US Posts: 4,906 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Gutted!!! Just found this thread and realised that its all happening tonight and i'm stuck in the midlands.

Hope you all have a fantastic time, if anyone gets some good digital photos then post them up for everyone (I can host if needed)!!!

An MSE night out, everyone will be looking the other way when someone asks who's round it is!!! :rolleyes:

You'll all be off to Tesco to get some miss-priced booze!! :beer:

Have a good one :T :T

M
  • Finishrich
    Finishrich Posts: 1,038 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Have a great time everyone. I've kept quite as I was trying to organise things and come along too, but it's not to be, Hopefully I'll make it to the next one. Have an Irn Bru for me!!
  • Sarahsaver
    Sarahsaver Posts: 8,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have a coooool time :beer:
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    OI!!! Make sure you a few drinks on me!!! :beer: LOVE to be there, but have been booked up by Godders this weekend!! ;)

Have a good one!!
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,870 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    savvy wrote:
    OI!!! Make sure you a few drinks on me!!! :beer: LOVE to be there, but have been booked up by Godders this weekend!! ;)

Have a good one!!

we managed`more than a few icon12.gif
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    Just heading to bed, but I had to tell all you ladies out there in MSE land just how Ivan gained his reputations as the Board Sex Symbol....

No, well perhaps not on the boards, you'll need to pm me for details :D

But he certainly does know how to treat the ladies, bought us all a bag of chips after we left the graveyard at midnight icon12.gif

Fuller report later in the w/end but I would just like to say what a lovely bunch of people we met tonight and thank you all for taking the time out to come along.
  • r.mac_2
    r.mac_2 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Options
    Had a fab time last night - met lots of very nice people. Guessing who was who was half the fun ;)

Thanks to Edinburghlass for organising it all. :T
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
  • Oscar
    Oscar Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    Well done to Edinburghlass for organising the meet.I hope you all enjoyed the tour and the rest of your stay in Edinburgh.
    :j
  • Bargains_Galore
    Options
    Great to meet so many Moneysavers last night!

Hope it's not too long until we can all meet again.

Thanks Edinburghlass!
    Time flies you cannot they go too fast!
  • arkonite_babe
    Options
    Sounds like a good time was had by all! Maybe next time I'll manage a trip across the water with Pink to meet you all :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure