🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Unofficial MSE Meet in Edinburgh 1/9/05

Options

Comments

• IvanOpinion
    IvanOpinion Posts: 22,237 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Gawd darn it .. weather getting cold ... will have to get DW onto the job here and she can crochet me a new thong in something a little bit warmer (might consider highlighter yellow). :D:D

Ivan
    Past caring about first world problems.
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Gawd darn it .. weather getting cold ... will have to get DW onto the job here and she can crochet me a new thong in something a little bit warmer (might consider highlighter yellow). :D:D

Ivan

I've always thought that highligher yellow was a very fetching colour. It will suit you Ivan........I look forward to seeing you wear it :D
  • marko4ever25
    Options
    hey guys geeh meeting up whatever next! i cant wait to be there! can anybody give me directions from edi waverely?

i'm sure this place offers cheap food/drinks right!#

whatever shall we discuss..... money saving!

p.s bring along your extra tesco beef if you have any!!! couldn't stop laughing when i read the article in the daily mail

pps im wondering if i will be the youngest MSE there - 25 awwwww
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Look forward to seeing you on Thursday, unfortunately as the Mount Royal is situated on Princes Street I would think there is nothing cheap about the food and drink but it is convenient ;)

Head up to Princes Street from Waverley Station, cross over the road and the entrance to the Mount Royal is between Marks and Jenners.

Doubt you will be the youngest MSE member as there are a couple of teenagers attending, however one of them (mine) doesn't consider me a moneysaving expert, more of a skinflint icon11.gif
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,866 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

Ivan
    12 yr old daughter is now considering bringing a bucket icon12.gif
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Toozie and family have landed :j

Just seen them on a bus into Princes Street and look forward to meeting up again on Thursday icon7.gif
  • marko4ever25
    Options
    Look forward to seeing you on Thursday, unfortunately as the Mount Royal is situated on Princes Street I would think there is nothing cheap about the food and drink but it is convenient ;)

Head up to Princes Street from Waverley Station, cross over the road and the entrance to the Mount Royal is between Marks and Jenners.

Doubt you will be the youngest MSE member as there are a couple of teenagers attending, however one of them (mine) doesn't consider me a moneysaving expert, more of a skinflint icon11.gif

we should all meet up before at south clerk street and in MSE style descend on pappa jones for a free pizza using the tobasco sauce coupon!!!
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Free pizza.....free pizza.....where???!!! :confused:

;)
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • IvanOpinion
    IvanOpinion Posts: 22,237 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    OK, last posting of the night ... got to head home now therefore I won't be able to get on for a couple of days. See you all tomorrow night .... now were is my butt floss.

Ivan
    Past caring about first world problems.
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tarrah Ivan..see you soon. :)
    Herman - MP for all! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories