Toluna Discussion (merged)

Options

Comments

• Victoria_Meldrew
    Options
    Finally received my Tesco voucher today which I applied for on 1st July - I think I get the prize for the longest wait (unless you know different)!!
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,752 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done Victoria, there's hope for us all!
  • Gemini.IDF
    Options
    Just had a look and mine are still 'Processing'! :(
  • libra10
    Options
    i just sent off another email about these vouchers yesterday. Have noticed that I have been given almost 3000 points because of the delay.

Why can't Toluna be more like Valued Opinions? Yesterday I claimed £15 Amazon vouchers, and within an hour the code was delivered to my email inbox!
  • libra10
    Options
    I received Toluna's reply to my email on 23rd December, advising that the Tesco vouchers had been processed and I would receive them soon.

I realise that they are probably having a two weeks Christmas break, but has anyone received their Tesco vouchers recently?
  • Foodie1
    Foodie1 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    I joined Toluna recently but having read some of the comments I am wondering if it is worth the time. Would you recommend the site?
  • libra10
    Options
    Foodie1 wrote: »
    I joined Toluna recently but having read some of the comments I am wondering if it is worth the time. Would you recommend the site?

People (myself included) are more inclined to comment when problems arise, rather than when things are plain sailing.

Have a quick skim read of the thread, and see how you feel. Through the years I've been a member of Toluna have made money from completing their surveys. But they're not well paid, points are not added quickly, and rewards take a long time to be issued.

There are better survey companies to deal with.

Good luck
  • Gemini.IDF
    Gemini.IDF Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    libra10 wrote: »
    I received Toluna's reply to my email on 23rd December, advising that the Tesco vouchers had been processed and I would receive them soon.

I realise that they are probably having a two weeks Christmas break, but has anyone received their Tesco vouchers recently?

I have just noticed that my first Tesco Voucher (ordered in August) was processed on 22nd December! I haven't received it yet and I DO hope they didn't decide to post these a couple of days BEFORE Christmas where they would have just got mixed in with all the Christmas post and delayed or even lost altogether ! If they did then that is so typical of Toluna! :mad: Has anyone received theirs?
  • libra10
    Options
    Just wondering whether anyone has received their Tesco voucher yet?

Mine was ordered on 18th August 2014 (almost 5 months ago!), and Toluna's email dated 23/12/2004 stated that 'I should receive the voucher soon ...'

Just about to email them again!
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just wondering whether anyone has received their Tesco voucher yet?

Mine was ordered on 18th August 2014 (almost 5 months ago!), and Toluna's email dated 23/12/2004 stated that 'I should receive the voucher soon ...'

Just about to email them again!

I think you should. I am like you requested one in August, it says processed on the 31st October but still nothing.
    I emailed them last week and they reply that there is an "investigation" and I have to wait for an answer so they can check with their partner, blabla.....
    This is not on!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure