We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Halifax isa reward .

1…79111213

Comments

  • jankers30
    jankers30 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 1 October at 11:38AM

    My transfer completed end of April, no cashback yet.

  • Rich2808
    Rich2808 Posts: 1,570 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 1 October at 11:38AM

    I haven't received my cashback - although part of my £25k did not arrive with Lloyds until early June although it was requested before 31 May.

    Their press release from March is clear - transfers must be requested between 11 March and 31 May and complete by 31 August. Its very clear, on their website and a public press release. So where is my £150?!

    https://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/assets/pdfs/media/press-releases/2026-press-releases/lloyds-banking-group/13.03.2026-lloyds-launches-new-cash-isa-cashback-offers.pdf

  • Gambler
    Gambler Posts: 3,526 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 1 October at 11:38AM

    They messed up 2 attempts to transfer from YBS. I complained and they have said they have made my account active for 30 days so if I transfer now I will get the £150 as a goodwill gesture.

    Not sure I can be be bothered tbh as I'm not convinced they will get it right.

  • qsk
    qsk Posts: 520 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 1 October at 11:38AM

    I received mine on Monday 28th. My switch was requested before the deadline (31 May) but completed after.

  • Malchester
    Malchester Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 1 October at 11:38AM

    Haven't received mine yet. Rang them just now and they said wait until tonights run takes place and the reward should be there

  • lon_don
    lon_don Posts: 195 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 1 October at 11:38AM

    Nothing from Lloyds at 3:45pm either. Turns out HSBC is faster in paying the cashback than Lloyds at least for me (who would have thought) !

  • Joveworth
    Joveworth Posts: 2 Newbie
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 1 October at 11:38AM

    After calling Lloyds earlier today I was told to wait until the end of today as there could be a run to credit accounts later. Just checked my account at 19:45 and nothing there so unless the run they talk about is very late I will be calling back again tomorrow. I do hate this having to chase up for credits and it seems to be everytime these days!

  • TinaBallerina
    TinaBallerina Posts: 41 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 1 October at 11:38AM

    I've just checked at 21.05 and no cashback in my account, I've no idea why a reputable company are leaving things to the last minute like this when they've known they needed to pay this cashback since the end of May, it's so frustrating.

  • skitskut
    skitskut Posts: 249 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 1 October at 11:38AM

    Just checked and I have my cashback now! It wasn't there a few hours ago. The ISA is Halifax branded and the cashback was sent to my Lloyds current account which I wasn't expecting. Thought it would be sent to my Halifax current account.

  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 42,048 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    Other posters are reporting similar on the main thread about this offer:

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.