We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Halifax isa reward .
Comments
-
Received reward but only half what I should have had. Haven't time to contact them at the moment but will speak to them when I can
2 -
The advertised terms, from press release launch by Lloyds - assume Halifax branded similar.
2 -
Mine has gone through, but my missus has not… did them both at the same time, we both have current accounts. Help anyone?!
1 -
I've not received anything yet either @jungleboy123 so don't lose hope, given they told a poster on the previous page that they had a backlog to work through and couldn't give a target date for completion of the backlog, I would wait a couple more days.
2 -
Nothing yet for me .
Banks must be making millions in interest holding onto our money for a few days even . Should they compensate us .
1 -
Hopefully they will be a bit quicker than my call - as hoping staff better informed now - the may all have the script lines a la 6pm+ post last night.
I can imagine all sorts of potential issues - I did a few small transfers, only doing the exact threshold amount etc. - rather than even a £1 over to be safer etc.
1 -
thanks, its only been a few days so i guess i'll ask her to wait… if anyone has a link to the complaints page that would be good. I'm struggling to find it on the app.
0 -
For link to complaints form see Gwapenut’s post yesterday.
2 -
Mine has gone in today. Can't be sure what time as I can't recall if I checked the app today or not, but I think it was this evening.
If it ran into next week or longer so I'd submit a complaint in the hope of a goodwill gesture, but I can't be bothered for 2 days.
2 -
Have just now, 10:20pm, received the rest of my reward. They have taken each of the 2 transfers independently rather than add them together resulting in £150 less than I thought.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

